• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Overall Class questions and wants.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Hey there, so I have put together on some questions to certain skills and classes. Some small balance stuff in here as well.

Beguiler:
  • Will we ever see plaguebomb back? Have the damage lowered so with around 35 intellect it will do around 180 dmg max.
  • I know that it was causing glitches but I think many would rather have piggify taken out and get entangle or an extreme slow.
  • Increase mana regen by 1%?
Dragoon:
  • SuperJump, This skill was extremely fun and would be a great thing to bring back.
  • Bring super jump back with a 3-5 minute cooldown.
  • Jump, I also believe the skill jump needs a buff. A pvp dragoon can really only spare 20-25 agility in their build. Jump doesn't always come off very well their so I believe its base distance should be increase by 5. If you think this is to op its not, you are not meant to be able to catch a dragoon.
Samurai:
  • So I believe @Kainzo you are waiting on 1.8 for banners I heard?
  • If this is true, I don't see why we cannot just have these banner skills but replace them with another block for the time being. Instead of placing a banner down until 1.8 make it so it places a totem like object. (A temp resolution)
  • Many people would love to see samurai out.
Ninja:
  • Bring Blackjack back.
  • Lower its damage per hit and give it the stun.
Leave some comments below, @Kainzo would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey there, so I have put together on some questions to certain skills and classes. Some small balance stuff in here as well.
Beguiler:
  • Will we ever see plaguebomb back? Have the damage lowered so with around 30 intellect it will do around 200 dmg max.
  • I know that it was causing glitches but I think many would rather have piggify taken out and get entangle or an extreme slow.
Dragoon:
  • SuperJump, This skill was extremely fun and would be a great thing to bring back.
  • Jump, I also believe the skill jump needs a buff. A pvp dragoon can really only spare 20-25 agility in their build. Jump doesn't always come off very well their so I believe its base distance should be increase by 5. If you think this is to op its not, you are not meant to be able to catch a dragoon.
Samurai:
  • If this is true, I don't see why we cannot just have these banner skills but replace them with another block for the time being. Instead of placing a banner down until 1.8 make it so it places a totem like object. (A temp resolution)
Also

Ninja: me and im sure others would love to see blackjack come back :)

Theif: will this ever come back?

other
than

that
everything
looks
good :D

@MrFly007 @Irishman81

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

Beguiler:
  • Will we ever see plaguebomb back? Have the damage lowered so with around 35 intellect it will do around 180 dmg max.
  • Increase mana regen by 1%?
Dragoon:
Samurai:
Ninja:
  • Bring Blackjack back.
  • Lower its damage per hit and give it the stun.
I see no Berserker Changes, Your the Reason I #cuttingmyself,
I think maybe some cd reduction for disciple and a slight armor buff,

Lostboi007

Glowing Redstone
I'd like to see the skill feindeath added to more classes, specifically rogue path classes. It seems like it'd work better on other classes, though right now it's only on necromancer

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd like to see the skill feindeath added to more classes, specifically rogue path classes. It seems like it'd work better on other classes, though right now it's only on necromancer
but since it makes you invis skills like fade/camo are basically half-ass versions of this, but i think ninja would do good with this :)

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
This is focussing more on bringing old skills back and balancing within those skills @JupiterRome and just adding a fwe balance changes to the classes listed. Other suggestions have been put forward in other threads.

Lostboi007

Glowing Redstone
I'd like to bring back the idea of reagent tweaks. Some of the skills could really do with a few less (or none at all).
It would be better for wizards because they use so much gun powder for they're basic bread and butter moves

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I'd like to bring back the idea of reagent tweaks. Some of the skills could really do with a few less (or none at all).
some classes Like wizard need reagents so they wont GY run as much. Even with reagents a wizard still can entangle icebolt and fireball which does alot of dmg fast

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
some classes Like wizard need reagents so they wont GY run as much. Even with reagents a wizard still can entangle icebolt and fireball which does alot of dmg fast
I don't think that the reagents themselves should be removed necessarily. But for skills like blink, I'd really like to see the cost of redstone come down a bit. 3 redstone is just burned so fast; within 1 hour, I run out of a full stack!

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think that the reagents themselves should be removed necessarily. But for skills like blink, I'd really like to see the cost of redstone come down a bit. 3 redstone is just burned so fast; within 1 hour, I run out of a full stack!
just carry 2 stacks of redstone blocks and you'll be fine for the day

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
The problem isn't how much the problem is that you need Redstone for a skill that is a necessity, it's easy to be successful without bolt but without blink runeblade and wizard are trash.

Lostboi007

Glowing Redstone
Well aside from having reagents cost less a better solution would be to just change which item is used for blinks reagent. Why not make blinks reagent cost something other than an ore? I'm a ranger so I don't use reagents as much so I can't relate as much but I'm just trynna see a different idea for reagents