• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OneCuteZergling - The Application

1. Minecraft In-game name:OneCuteZergling
2. Location & Age:Czech Republic, 16
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I had misunderstanding with my friend admin on one server, where I lagged out just when he said Ill probably leave and wont come to the server ever again, so he banned me. I said to him that its misunderstanded and he unbanned me.
4. Referral(s):none
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was searching an RPG server on google and found out yours. It is quite a server of my RPG dreams.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I did.
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Definitely.
8. Reason you should be accepted:I am acknowledged with rules, had a look at the wiki. I am polite person with no interest in trolling(if it isnt my NICE friend, and only that friend). Possibility of one of my friends joining. I love minecraft, with which comes building of various stuff. I want to live somewhere where it is swarmed with nice people. I am already afraid only of word "griefing".
9. Special key: HCO15
10. Additional Info: Did I mention that I am RPG fanatic? Combination of RPG and minecraft is one hell of a dream for me.