• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Old player (sanctum server), looking to find if there is a way to...

twocow

Dirt
View something that I built a long time ago. I signed up for Herocraft in November 2010 and played for just over a month. I do not remember the name of the town I joined or anyone in it. I built a replica of the Hagia Sophia as a project for one of my art history classes in college.

Now that my family is getting interested in Minecraft again we have all been spending a few nights a week working on buildings or doing survival mode. I was telling them about the Hagia Sophia and I would like to show them. The project itself took me just over 100 hours and although I could probably build it again faster and especially so in creative mode, I have no desire to. Unfortunately I have replaced one SSD and then another HHD in the 4 years I've been gone so I no longer have access to any screen shots I took, beside the one that I got from the link below.

I did start playing Rift (at launch) with some of the Disposable Heroes (there was a lot of talk about that game from DH at the time) but that game did not hold my attention for long (in 2011). I thought Kainzo was going to join, but I never saw him there.

Over the past few days I have done some searching trying to find it, luckily some people had noticed it and saved it.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/herocrafts-greatest-creations.2388/ -The Screenshot at the bottom of this page shows the building, in the post by jwplayer0.

Also someone included it in a video I found here--the quality is pretty bad but its the building he is looking at during the first 2 minutes or so.

I hopped in the server today on my account 'twocow.' The game sure has changed a lot, but it looks very interesting. My family and I are considering joining, and will think it over for the next few days. I noticed that I am greylisted, is that because the last time I logged in was around 2010 and the server changed? I have no problem reapplying if that is the case.

Anyhow, thanks for your time and maybe I will see you in game!

-2cow

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
View something that I built a long time ago. I signed up for Herocraft in November 2010 and played for just over a month. I do not remember the name of the town I joined or anyone in it. I built a replica of the Hagia Sophia as a project for one of my art history classes in college.

Now that my family is getting interested in Minecraft again we have all been spending a few nights a week working on buildings or doing survival mode. I was telling them about the Hagia Sophia and I would like to show them. The project itself took me just over 100 hours and although I could probably build it again faster and especially so in creative mode, I have no desire to. Unfortunately I have replaced one SSD and then another HHD in the 4 years I've been gone so I no longer have access to any screen shots I took, beside the one that I got from the link below.

I did start playing Rift (at launch) with some of the Disposable Heroes (there was a lot of talk about that game from DH at the time) but that game did not hold my attention for long (in 2011). I thought Kainzo was going to join, but I never saw him there.

Over the past few days I have done some searching trying to find it, luckily some people had noticed it and saved it.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/herocrafts-greatest-creations.2388/ -The Screenshot at the bottom of this page shows the building, in the post by jwplayer0.

Also someone included it in a video I found here--the quality is pretty bad but its the building he is looking at during the first 2 minutes or so.

I hopped in the server today on my account 'twocow.' The game sure has changed a lot, but it looks very interesting. My family and I are considering joining, and will think it over for the next few days. I noticed that I am greylisted, is that because the last time I logged in was around 2010 and the server changed? I have no problem reapplying if that is the case.

-2cow
We would be delighted to have you join our community once again, i encourage you and your family to play with us and i hope to see you online!

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7

-2cow

just wanted to let you know there is a new way of being whitelisted you just ./register (email) in game if you have an account just use the smae email