• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Oh Right, MIA a while

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Hello lovelies. I will be MIA for roughly the next 10 weeks soes that I can graduate from College! I'm taking a wealth of very difficult classes at a rate about 4x the normal, so no computer for me... well other than facebook stalking. I can't go without stalking.

So the next time you all see me... I will be a graduate student with a Bachelors! Yeeey!

I hope you all have a wonderful and lovely summer... and remember... big brother is always watching. :eek:

Founder Admins Moderators <3

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hello lovelies. I will be MIA for roughly the next 10 weeks soes that I can graduate from College! I'm taking a wealth of very difficult classes at a rate about 4x the normal, so no computer for me... well other than facebook stalking. I can't go without stalking.

So the next time you all see me... I will be a graduate student with a Bachelors! Yeeey!

I hope you all have a wonderful and lovely summer... and remember... big brother is always watching. :eek:

Founder Admins Moderators <3

Good luck with the rest of college. Looking forward to ren fest this year :)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Gah. I will preserve your house in Verstad as a relic bestowed upon us by an ancient and long departed goddess.