• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion NPC Exchange Suggestion

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
So, playing Bard for a while, (This map, and last) and I feel like our weapons from the NPC exchange are very limited. I know they might not be meant to be the "best" weapons you can get, but i feel like for 128 Medals, a Sharp III, Fire Aspect I is very lackluster for the price.
There's also no lower cost option.
for 48 Tokens, you can buy an Axe, DiaSword, DiaHoe, DiaShovel, a Bow, even Shears and a Blaze Rod (And a fishing pole?) which are weaker overall than the 128 Token weapons, but still no Bard option.

I understand that Bard isn't exactly a "Left-Click" orientated class. That's understandable, and I think the weapons could even be made to reflect that, with maybe Knockback as well as Fire Aspect and Sharpness.

It's just an idea, and I know Bards might not be top tier to some people, but I do think they deserve some Exchange love too.

by request @WitchOnaRampage