• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

November Blues

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
This November, things have gotten crazy!

1) NaNoWriMo is here, so I'm novel writing a lot of the time!
2) Normally, I'd be on Minecraft when I'm not writing, but I've got a huge final presentation on Panic Disorder that I have to put together. And then, I have a final essay due for my other class.
3) Changing jobs. This is really exciting because if everything goes as I want it to go, I'll actually be taking a job that will further my career goals a great deal!

All of these events have conspired to take me away from Herocraft. I'll be online here and there, but not for very long at all. Just to check on things and see how everyone is doing.

I can't wait to get back into the swing of HC.

EDIT: Tagging the bosses of me. Symbolite Angyles Alator Barnubus Kainzo

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Ah, doin' big things!
Can't wait for you to get back, but I guess real life might be more important. Maybe. Ahah...
Good luck in your adventures!

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Well, I'll be around Herocraft still I suspect! I don't see Minecraft becoming boring since it's not already. It really depends on how long Kainzo decides to keep the server going.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, I'll be around Herocraft still I suspect! I don't see Minecraft becoming boring since it's not already. It really depends on how long Kainzo decides to keep the server going.
Yeah. I do wonder though, will HC be around after my mission, in about 5 years?I mean, I could put up a message saying that I'll se all of you guys in 2 years, and HC could be gone. :eek:

Anywho, I guess topic is now hijacked.