• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nova360 Whitelist

N

Nova360

1) In-game name: Nova360
2) Location | Age: US 16
3) Previous Bans: None.
4) Referral(s): None.

5) Reason you should be accepted: I'm very experienced with playing mine-craft and know a lot about it. I'm a very dedicated person and have been playing minecraft for many months, I am willing and would be happy to help others and follow rules. I love servers such as these which have a variety of plugins players can have fun with

6) How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw herocraft on minestatus and the mcforums numerous times. I was looking for a server with pvp and a great player base and it seems like this is it, it looks like it will be fun.

7) Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes

8) Additional Info: I very much enjoy pvp and exploring terrains/structures. I really enjoy servers with unique content and this server has huge depth to the content it has. I seem to play mine-craft a lot.