• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Notharir's App

Notharir

Wood
    • In-game name: Notharir
    • Location & Age: Seattle, WA and I'm 15 years old
    • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No, I play by the rules :)
    • Referral(s): Slurpee1496, Elmeerkat
    • Reason you should be accepted: I'm friends with Slurpee and I'd like to play on the server he's on. I really enjoy a good unique server, which I'm told Herocraft is. I like building things, especially things with redstone circuits.
    • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Slurpee1496 told me! He said it's a really good server. I'm very interested in the way the currency works and the plugins of the server. The currency sounds interesting, with gold having so much value.
    • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I will after I check it out!:D
    • Additional Info: I'm Filipino! I'm an honors student entering my sophomore year with pre calculus (honors class for juniors).Oh yeah, since Slurpee told me it was such a good server I figured I had to try it out. I've read about your Heroes plugin and it sounds very interesting!:D
    • 2011-08-25_23.13.48.png2011-08-25_23.46.26.png

pfdan

TNT
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.