• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Notch officially fails, a lot :)

xMaTT_24

Dirt
I'm grateful that he made MC and all of that, but it's ridiculous how often his servers are offline, especially for a "professional" company.

I die in my mine. I remember that my friend's (Quack696) account is still in the mine, so in order to recover my stuff, I logged into his account (which is also my account that I allow him to use). I get the "Cannot connect to Minecraft.net" error upon log-in. I then try to log-in to my account and get the same error.

Gah, I'm pissed >:[

/end rant ;D

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I know we make jokes about how Notch is blowing all our money on hookers and blow, but I like to believe he's working on the whole thing really hard with the company. I mean, HeroCraft has about 95% uptime (probably no worse than MC.net) but we know Kain works long hours keeping things running and updating plugins and whatnot. It follows that Notch and his team have a similar commitment, and put in a similar effort.