• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not on Whitelist now? Help?

ForTehZZZ

Coal
IGN: MajorasMask

Banned by?: Dunno.

Time of ban: 26th April 2011 Around 2:00 British Time.

Reason for ban: Apparently I was using a 'Flying Mod'.

Your Story: While playing on the server just going around the world checking whats is what, I got into a situation where I joined a group of fighter to go attack this one guys base. The base we went to go attack was owned by Boostn and I went with people like PinkPowerRanger.

So I went there, and used a ladder to get to his base. When there, I got to the top of this tower/ship thingy where I was seen by a helper of Boostn (Called Wasabi or something). When I knew I was spotted, I quickly ran to the ladder for a way down then got hit by someones sword or arrow.

I don't know how it happened, but I flew out into the air, got hit a couple of times and created this effect where it looked like I was 'Flying'.

I admit, it looked awsome, but I dunno how it happened. I think they used arrows to hit me multiple times in the air, making me 'Bounce'. It could have also have been a glitch.

So anyway, Wasabi kinda spammed the chat saying I hacked. I did not hack and tried to explain, but then I got kicked by someone (dunno who). I logged back on and asked who kicked me, but I got no reply. I said again that I did not use the fly mod or anything like that, and left the area.

So I logged off after that and did some stuff afk. When I came back I got the message: 'Are you a Hero? Get whitelist...'. So I take it I was banned.

Overall, I did not use any hacks/mods/cheats ect. I never use them and I dont even know how to get them up! :S Please un-ban me as I did not cheat.[/u]