• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Northmoreius' application

In-game name: Northmoreius
Location & Age: Ontario, 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Aerokii
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I like to build all kinds of different structures including a giant fish bowl, a skull crying lava and a 1 to 1 scale Templo Mayor. I have a friend already on the server and would really enjoy joining to fight and build with him. I read all about the hero mod and was told a lot about it by my friend and think it would add a whole new level to the already engaging game play of minecraft.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Aerokii is on your server and I would like to be able to play with him and hope to tell more of my friends about it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: Here are some screenshots of some of the things I have built. I am also starting my first year of video game design. The Templo Mayor was actually made for a school project I did in minecraft instead of building a real model and ended up getting the best mark in the class.2011-05-19_20.50.40.png2011-09-08_23.09.07.png