• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Normae Application.

Normae

Gold
  1. In-game name: Normae
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Furkie
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am awesome. Really though, I enjoy this game and enjoy it even more playing with people.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: Neg.

GraRona

Portal
Can you extend your application by a little bit? Tell us a bit about yourself and how you can benefit or add to the community.

Normae

Gold
Yah absolutely. I'm currently in my second year of electrical engineering and proceeding through it. I am an ordinary student with a part time job at the local grocery store stocking your fruits and vegetables. I feel I would fit in with this server since I'm all about teamwork and helping other out. If there is something that the community is trying to do I will extend my efforts in order to help out. I am overall 'Good Guy Greg'. Thank you for your time.