• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nomuerto's Whitelist Application

Omnomnom

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Nomuerto
  2. Location & Age: Central USA / 22 y.o.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): TwoWatWaffle
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am interested in learning more aspects of the game. I plan to join my friend's (referral) town in an effort to better acquaint myself with the game engine. I read the wiki and rules in an attempt to freshen up on the game. I feel that in time I can contribute to the growth of the server/community.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I watched my friend (referral) play for the past week. After reading the wiki I became even more interested and decided to app.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Of course.
  8. Additional Info: I'm an easy going person that is interested in having another outlet besides the current MMO I play (World of Warcraft). Next year I will graduate from my university with a Bachelors Degree in English. I believe that Herocraft can offer me a means to vent my creativity. Over the past decade I have experimented with multiple MMO's and believe to be a fast learner. I have not extensively played Minecraft in the past, but would like to attempt to build large projects in the future. Due to this I do not have any screen shots to offer of past projects.