• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Noble Plot Build Permission

bilwit

Dirt
Don't know if this has been suggested before, but I'd like to have the ability to grant people build permission within a Noble Plot space just as you can add people to private doors/chests. There's obviously not enough slots for mini-sized groups (under 10) to have their own towns and we don't exactly want to have every single person have a giant mansion for themselves by each renting plot spaces. This would essentially enable groups to have their own little halls within bastion.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I already thought you could do this?
But if you can't do this, I'd like this added as well.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
As far as I know, you can make a petition in game to get someone added to spawn plot regions.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Last map you could add people to your spawn plot manually, but that's back when they were permanent and the region was worldguard.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah. The issue now is that when/if the player does not pay rent it needs to kick all people who have permissions.

bilwit

Dirt
Following your suggestion we filed a petition and Angy said admins can't do it and the only commands are on the wiki.. which nothing like adding people to your noble plot exists.

EDIT: Upon further conversation she said that it isn't allowed etc etc so my suggestion remains..

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
The plugin we are using this map is not the same as last map, hence the reason you cannot people to your spawn plot. (I don't want to people my plot)
Aww, that shucks. :(Didn't you mean "you cannot add people"? : P