• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

No longer trying to apply for this position

Darkzellz

Legacy Supporter 2
=== Balance Application ===

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Darkzellz, Age 21

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester):

Implementer

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have been registered a very long time now, but actively played for 3-4 weeks when i signed up, I was away playing other games till now, i may come and go for a few days at times, but I will always be reachable.

4. What's your favorite class/path?: My favorite class is definitley Pyromancer (I like fire), and my Favorite profession would have to be engineer (really into Redstone tech) or Runesmith (runes are so cool!).

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I live in Pacific standard/Pacific daylight time and currently my testing times will be a bit wonky as im starting a new quarter in college.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Well, I have experience being a Tester and builder as well as anything from Admin to owner, and have used the plugin to make my own classes and features, so I know quite a bit about the Heros plugin and how it works, but that was a while ago, so I may be a bit rusty

7. Do you have any similar experience?: Yes, I have played many role-playing games, and made plenty of my own classes and balanced them.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
Yep, Still gonna see if can help any way I can.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Depends on what is asked, but usually yes.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I have been playing minecraft since Beta (been so long not even sure what version!) and since that time i have seen the other side of minecraft, how it can be build stronger, better, even more fun and exciting! I love to Role-play and help others as well as Tweak things that need fixing.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Doubt this will ever be looked at, wasn't looked at in over 3 years but, Bump anyway
Only 3 years you say!

We actually want more active staff, this includes the balance team for ITEMS, MOBS and CLASSES.

Are you interested in things other than classes?