• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nitro81's whitelist application

nitro81

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Nitro81
  2. Location & Age: United States/ Pennsylvania 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None Whatsoever
  4. Referral(s):Pyropyro78 Deathmaul51 Atvrider312 (*I've listed the immediate party I play with.)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: After reading all of the rules, conditions, and looking at the Herocraft server, (from what I've seen) it has not only reached out and stole my interest, but also enthralled me with a sense of mystic wonder. I truly feel Herocraft will be an amazing experience, and an all-around good time for me (and everyone else) to play on. It offers a deeply immersive respect to Minecraft which I love, and the "Heroes" plugin is pure genius. I would love to experience this server firsthand, and develop my own stories to share about a server of this magnitude. I enjoy PvP, and love the immersive atmosphere this server has to offer. I rarely build creatively, thusly I have no recorded builds to show.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through the Deep Rabbit hole that is the internet. I've not only heard (Mostly) Positive feedback from various Minecraft social hubs, but through the group of people I play with. Most people who I've spoken to have not only spoken highly of herocraft, but recommended it to me. (Not all referrals could be listed, due to my lack of a photographic memory.)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, and I did so willingly.<3
  8. Additional Info: While I would love to guarante my ceaseless activity on Herocraft, I sadly cannot. With school and other allegiances I have in my real life, (*Gasp*) the activity I wish I could offer is not possible. I'm very excited to play with everyone on Herocraft.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't know.... This application is... Great!
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.