• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NiTEB4NE application

NiTEB4NE

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: NiTEB4NE
Location & Age: boston 14
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no
Referral(s): okmn20
How did you hear about Herocraft?: from okmn20
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no but will
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
Reason you should be accepted: like to build love minecraft played since beta love heros plugin
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCN8}
Additional Info: i like pie and cake and want 1.4 to come out soon i like to play outside basketball skateboard eat sleep and gameing i like to play call of duty halo battlefield blacklight minecraft diablo 3 world of warcraft DAYZ and multiple others that wont fit

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Could you please explain this ban and how long ago it occured:
Array
(
[bancount] => 1
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => lolcraft.no-ip.org .:. Griefing+bb confirmed
)

[score] => 9.52
[status] => 2
[output] => 1 bans :(
)

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
To help your chances of getting accepted expand on your application, what are your hobbies, what games do you play etc.

NiTEB4NE

Dirt
i was hacked i never played on lol craft i was hacked in 1.8.1 it may have been him/her

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
How do you know that your account is secure right now? The staff of herocraft are not responsible for your account, if it gets hacked again and you end up being banned you will most likely not be let back on because your account is insecure.

Are you willing to take this risk?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok as long as you know that anything done on your account is your responsibility I will accept you.

Please check your PM's