• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's+Thiefs vs. Pala's.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
I understand, pala is a pretty well balanced class, as it is, but now considering Ninja+Thief skills (Wiki), they could Easily take a pala, armor or not. So I decided to think of a new lvl 60 skill, maybe something like

Dis-engage - Moves you back 10 blocks, 50MP, 1:30min CD

thoughts?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
really dont see any need at all for pallies to have disengage, just use a knockback sword :p

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Not totally related, but I just thought of a cool skill for either pala, or a healer class. For a period of time (5s perhaps) All damage taken doesn't register, but is added up. When that 5s are over, you take all (or half) of the damage that you would have taken during that period. This is the sort of move I would imagine being used to finish an enemy when you are very low on health. Yes you will die, but you get an extra 5 (or whatever) seconds to finish the enemy. May sound pointless, but whatever :D

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Not totally related, but I just thought of a cool skill for either pala, or a healer class. For a period of time (5s perhaps) All damage taken doesn't register, but is added up. When that 5s are over, you take all (or half) of the damage that you would have taken during that period. This is the sort of move I would imagine being used to finish an enemy when you are very low on health. Yes you will die, but you get an extra 5 (or whatever) seconds to finish the enemy. May sound pointless, but whatever :D
I like this idea, though you should take, 3/4's dmg, becuz if it's a Ninja, and they hit you 4time is 5 sec's, you get 48dmg at the end xD, just saying.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
I understand, pala is a pretty well balanced class, as it is, but now considering Ninja+Thief skills (Wiki), they could Easily take a pala, armor or not. So I decided to think of a new lvl 60 skill, maybe something like

Dis-engage - Moves you back 10 blocks, 50MP, 1:30min CD

thoughts?

I think this could go with a smaller cooldown and MP cost, considering it is like jump.

I would say 15MP, 40second CD, and 2 Stam cost. But I think this could be a worthwhile addition considering a few rogue specs have anti-defense skills.