• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's run up walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Just thought that being able to go up blocks vertically would be a nice addition, and I think most people would agree that ninja is the perfect class for this. (I'm not talking about superjump height, maybe 5 blocks max?)

Digger360

Obsidian
Don't you already have backflip for that? But I agree being able to stick to a wall and walk around on it (5 Mana sec?) would be pretty badass

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Or what if the skill spawns vines on all 4 sides of the ninja(invisible vines) that follows him for, let's say 5 seconds. This would let the ninja climb up whatever he wants for 5 seconds. Or of cource; give them the climb ability that spiders use.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Actually, it is, and it isn't imposible:
For this skill to work we would all need to have Spout or a mod that allows it, ALL of us, because this is imposible in vanilla MC.

No, explain hackers.

Same concept on what minecraft hackers have been doing for months now.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
For this skill to work we would all need to have Spout or a mod that allows it, ALL of us, because this is imposible in vanilla MC.

No, explain hackers.

Those, my friend are called fly hacks...

No, there are also 'Spider Climb' Hacks. Fly hacks are only they tip of the iceburg.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2

No, explain hackers.

No, there are also 'Spider Climb' Hacks. Fly hacks are only they tip of the iceburg.

There are all different kinds of hacks I've seen people use, lol

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3

No, explain hackers.

Well I guess that makes since, but that's besides the point. apearantly its impossible :confused:

Mariohgcz

Legacy Supporter 7
The hacks you mentioned are HACKS, not a reliable method for a skill. For a serverwide use, we would need a to set it as allowed on NoCheat, which would give hackers more freedom, thus, being harder to catch. Also, as NoCheat has allowed the use of this, a user of such modified clients, could get away with this undetected.
Remember that the client is the one using the "hack", this goes back to the players needing a modified client to use the skill.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's already stated as not possible with editing server code alone - we're working on a possible ability via spoutcraft - but not completed atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.