• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's Blind Skill

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
I would really like to see ninja get a slow skill, every other rogue has a slow skill and ninja is in a dire need for one. I think adding a slow to blind would be a much needed addition to an under used skill, sort of like terror for DreadKnight.

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I think thats makes perfect sense. When you are blinded you don't go sprinting around. Would make sense that they are slowed during this time.

Moralsk

Gold
I can't say they need a slow. As I mentioned in another post last night, ninja's can get pretty damn good at spamming back flip for getting away and closing in. Kind of similar to why I don't think dragoons need a slow. No one can escape from them already because of jump.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
I can't say they need a slow. As I mentioned in another post last night, ninja's can get pretty damn good at spamming back flip for getting away and closing in. Kind of similar to why I don't think dragoons need a slow. No one can escape from them already because of jump.

Backflip is an alright skill but it's mainly a skill used for running or getting away. Trying to use backflip to try to bridge the gap between a person who is sprinting away is a hard thing to do, plus with lag sometimes backflip doesn't go off. A slow is still very much needed.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Back flip is one of the best skills for ninja..... just bc no cheat fucks it up doesn't make it just an okay skill. Ninja used to have a stun and it made the class op adding a slow would make it op again.