• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
As a ninja from last map, I noticed One was removed from ninja. I would be willing to lose Blitz to get One back. This was one of our strategic skills allowing us to be quick and high damage. Blitz doesn't even make much since for ninja. Let me know your guy's opinions. Please don't flame this tread with "ninja OP" If you take blitz away we would be balanced.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree one was the base for any ninja, either to get away or to chase down. Blitz makes no sense for ninja as it is basically a spell. I think you should swap evis and Blitz and then swap blitz for one.

SubGross

Wood
I agree as well, I myself was a master Ninja last map, and One was a very good skill for Ninja it was a great gap closer and an escape. The problem with blitz that I had is that number one, it doesn't even make sense with the perspective within the class and in my opinion its kind of not unnecessary. All a ninja has to do to kill most classes is Blackjack, Eviscerate, Blitz, and hit once or twice to kill someone, so taking away Blitz for One would be the idea I am trying to get at. I am also curious to know if Samurais still have One, because there are basically Ninjas with Armor. Although they do less damage the Armor makes up for it as Armor Resistance is kind of OP. (Mojangs Fault) I hope to see the balance team and Kainzo himself to take into consideration on his decision with the class.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Ninjas were somewhat OP last map as a result of having huge damage and the fact that one basically lets you run circles around the enemy getting tons of free hits. One is the most broken skill in the game imo because of the fact that it is a defensive and offensive powerhouse at the same time. One should have been used as a gap closer, but it ended up being an ability that lets you get tons of easy hits in while the enemy has a horrific time keeping up because of the combination of server lag and client lag.

I personally agree that blitz doesn't fit too well, but one is too strong of a replacement for a class that is already powerful. I think ninjas should get a different kind of mobility ability like a mini jump/blink, or reduce the hunger cost on backflip substantially so that you can use it often which would reward skilled ninjas and make life harder for bad ones.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
One allowed us to be fast, that's what we should have. We are squishy and one helped us get away if we needed too. Without one we could get trapped and smashed by anyone. One allowed us to close gap because we are a melee class. If we coildnt close.the gap on casters we would have hard time get in hit due to range of spells