• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja Ultimate Skill

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
So people were making suggestions for level 70 "Ultimate Skills" which have 15 minute cds. I guess that means skill ideas are needed? Ok here's the actual suggestion.

Ninja's Ultimate skill with a 15 minute cd. (TBH EscapeArtist has a pretty long cd. Is it 15 mins? Bc you can use it against like 3 classes, and when you do they can entangle you again and you don't have it ready.)
Name: SmokeStrike? idk someone think up a better name
Desc: The Ninja teleports behind the nearest three targets and kicks them in the back, doing double the silencing time with 75% damage of the skill Kick.
Reagents: 1 Gunpowder, 3 Enderpearls, 300 Mana, 600 Stamina
This skill would leave the enemy silenced, but also the ninja with little stamina and mana.

Thoughts?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Remember; these are ultimate skills. They shouldn't be used more than once per fight really. Now, I think it should have ended pearls as a regent (they cause the teleporting) but instead of 3 make it just 1. And increase the gun powder to 3.

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Also, secondary less related thing:

Idea for a very inconvenient, hard to code, but more realistic, GrapplingHook. So rather than grappling hook pulling you up to it, the idea is that it just puts a grappling hook thing there and you're connected by a lead. Then you can climb up it or swing on it and stuff. Really inconvenient for trying to get away quick though. Just an idea I got. Most people would probably hate it because it'd be hard to use and you couldn't get away as easily. Also it would take more coding to make this actually happen.
So...
Name: GrapplingHook
Desc: You attach a grappling hook to your arrow. It will latch onto a ledge, whether it be the side of a building, or stairs on the side of a building. Or something. You are attached to it by a lead, and you can climb up the lead. Also, if the grappling hook hits while you're falling down, you are pulled up to the top of the hook.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
I have said this before and I will say it again, give Ninja shadowstep a class that is based around backstabs and stealth needs a way to use them in head on combat. Honestly to me this makes a lot of sense. Take out garrote and add shadowstep or a reconfigured version to Ninja's list of skills.

Just some of my thoughts on Ninja.

Name: SmokeStrike? idk someone think up a better name
Desc: The Ninja teleports behind the nearest three targets and kicks them in the back, doing double the silencing time with 75% damage of the skill Kick.
Reagents: 1 Gunpowder, 3 Enderpearls, 300 Mana, 600 Stamina
This skill would leave the enemy silenced, but also the ninja with little stamina and mana.

Thoughts?
I don't see he benefits of this tbh, using up a lot of stamina, not much mana, the reagent for ender pearls is too expensive and to be near 3 targets all at the same time is going to be rare (unless battle dome) Also don't make this with another skill in it, make it something unique as it is an "ultimate skill" not a level 1 skill :3

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Attempt 2. Name still sucks tho.
Name: idek Smokestrike?
Desc: The Ninja teleports behind the target and cleaves the target from behind, applying a small bleed and slowness II for 4 seconds, in which the ninja stays invisible. 1 second warmup.
Reagents: Enderpearl, 2 Gunpowder
CD: 15mins obvs
Thoughts on this one?

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
I got another idea for a ninja skill and since Garrote is useless I'll post this too.
Name: Smokescreen
Desc: The ninja puts out all player made lights such as torches and glowstone for 10 seconds, allowing them to fade. Doesn't work against sunlight.
Reagents: Gunpowder
CD: 3mins

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Honestly Ninja has enough reagents/weapons as it is now. When I PvP as Ninja I carry flint, a bow, arrows, gunpowder, sword, then pots. Adding enderpearls to that list would make it a worse.

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
since Garrote is useless

Garrote is not a useless skill, it's just super clunky because you have to hold the string in your hand to cast (but that's a topic for another thread)
Personally I don't want ninja to have an "ultimate-15-minute-cooldown" skill. Thematically there is very little that a "ninja" could have that warrants that long of a cooldown. I am all for ninja getting a good strong (and thematic) skill that helps the class address some of its flaws, but nothing that can only be used once every 15 minutes

Attempt 2. Name still sucks tho.
Name: idek Smokestrike?
Desc: The Ninja teleports behind the target and cleaves the target from behind, applying a small bleed and slowness II for 4 seconds, in which the ninja stays invisible. 1 second warmup. (nopenopenope)
Reagents: Enderpearl, 2 Gunpowder
CD: 15mins obvs
Thoughts on this one?

This skill would greatly help ninja and would be a fun addition to the class. However does it warrant a 15 minute cooldown? No.
Remove the bleed, warmup, and perhaps the slow in exchange for a more reasonable 20-30ish second cooldown and we have a good skill

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
But it wasn't
And very few people would have known. But thanks for pointing it out to everyone. There wasnt enough reason to discipline the post, and also fyi all those skills are in Herocrafts files, we just don't use them. Now maybe u understand why I fpalmed you?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
And very few people would have known. But thanks for pointing it out to everyone. There wasnt enough reason to discipline the post, and also fyi all those skills are in Herocrafts files, we just don't use them. Now maybe u understand why I fpalmed you?
I understand what you are saying, however this is the second "troll" reference to it.