• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja changes

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Blitz should not have a warmup, as ninja is supposed to be a class that deals extremely quick damage, so it seems pretty strange that our most powerful skill has a warmup.
Secondly, I think it's pretty stupid that all ninja skill use stamina, whats the point in having mana if you're not going to use it? I think this would make more sense:
Envenom-mana
Kick-stamina
Sneak-stamina
Blackjack-mana
Backflip-mana and stamina
Escapeartist-mana and stamina
Fade-mana
Eviscerate-stamina
Garrote-stamina
Smoke-mana
One-mana and stamina
Blitz-mana

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Blitz should not have a warmup, as ninja is supposed to be a class that deals extremely quick damage, so it seems pretty strange that our most powerful skill has a warmup.
Secondly, I think it's pretty stupid that all ninja skill use stamina, whats the point in having mana if you're not going to use it? I think this would make more sense:
Envenom-mana
Kick-stamina
Sneak-stamina
Blackjack-mana
Backflip-mana and stamina
Fade-mana
Eviscerate-stamina
Garrote-stamina
Smoke-mana
One-mana and stamina
Blitz-mana
Not all classes are supposed to use mana, some are hybrids others only use mana, while others dont use it at all. Blitz without a warmup sounds fine but the dmg should be decreased if this were to happen. BTW blitz is not the the most powerful skill.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
BTW blitz is the the most powerful skill.
That's exactly what I just said. I also wouldn't mind if the damage of blitz was decreased to 200ish if the warmup was removed.(and it used mana instead of stamina, as it makes little sense to me that you drain your stamina when casting down a bolt of lightning, when it should surely use magic(mana))

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
That's exactly what I just said. I also wouldn't mind if the damage of blitz was decreased to 200ish if the warmup was removed.(and it used mana instead of stamina, as it makes little sense to me that you drain your stamina when casting down a bolt of lightning, when it should surely use magic(mana))
sorry I meant not

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
@Kwong050 In terms of amount of damage dealt, it is the most powerful, maybe not the most effective-as a good silence is always helpful. But you know what I mean.

Joka10

Soulsand
Fade actually currently uses mana and stamina (though not much of either).

Personally, I would prefer it if Ninja used mana a little more than stamina, just because mana (to me) seems to wear down less than stamina. However, it's a stamina class, and being hybrid is just confusing sometimes :/

My one suggestion currently: Make it so you don't have to be literally holding a sword to use Eviscerate... I know a lot of people use keybinds, but... like.... my entire time here, I've had Envenom bound to my sword, and recently with the Eviscerate change, I've had to switch around D:

Not really neccessary... at all... but I'd like it!

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
I think that thief should get the same sort of changes:
Kick-stamina
Envenom-mana
Sneak-stamina
Blackjack-mana
Eviscerate-stamina
Confuse-mana
Fade-mana

macura

Diamond
I think that bltz needs the warmup and to be honest i dont think ninja is a class that needs a buff. Without a warmup on blitz ninjas could kill a caster class within a second and although they are anti caster this is a little overkill.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
I think that bltz needs the warmup and to be honest i dont think ninja is a class that needs a buff. Without a warmup on blitz ninjas could kill a caster class within a second and although they are anti caster this is a little overkill.
I don't really want a buff as such, it would be nice if some of the skills that seem more mana-related used mana instead of stamina.