• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja Changes Ideas Compilation

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
So lots of ideas have been thrown around in random threads or in game about ninja, @JupiterRome has made a couple threads I believe, I guess I'll compile all the ideas I've seen and you guys can post other ideas in the comments. Yea.

IDEA #0:
One or another combination of things below.

IDEA #1:
Change some cooldowns. For example, we aren't going to use Blitz every 20 seconds, but people are going to stun us every 20 seconds if they can. EscapeArtist has like a minute and a half cooldown. Lower EscapeArtist cooldown some, and increase blitz cooldown more than you lower escapeartist cooldown for balance.

IDEA #2:
More sneakiness. I was on test a few days ago, or maybe it was weeks, but anyway, @malikdanab was there with ideas too, so if I miss something, post. Anyway, a short AoE blind on smoke was considered. This next one though I like, rather than fade turning you invisible and if you move you appear, you turn invisible and get slowness (2?) Anyway, You get slowness, and you can walk and stay invisible. If you take damage or use fade again, then you reappear.

IDEA #3:
Blitz stun. Simple, Blitz is a short stun now.

IDEA #4:
Shadowstep. I'm not really for this, but giving ninja shadowstep was talked about, and this is a ninja idea compilation thread, so yea. The skill where you teleport behind the enemy. Giving it to ninja.

IDEA #5:
Random auto-dodge thing. Again, I'm not for this, but it was mentioned so I'm putting it here because it's a compilation thread.

IDEA #6:
Critical Hits. Ninjas able to get critical hits, scales with agility, backstab is just an automatic critical hit, do away with backstab passive. So basically, Occasional backstabs from in front. idk how I feel about this one.

IDEA #7:
Simply increase stats. Buff stuff. Yea.

IDEA #8:
Change some cooldowns "version OP". Reduce cooldowns but don't raise others, because Ninja is hard to play.

IDEA #9:
Make everyone else weak. Simple, make everyone else weaker.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Some of my random ideas:

• Reduce base damage on eviscerate. Add a bleed that also slows.
  • Add a bonus damage on next hit whenever you sneak/stealth. You would lose bonus if you are removed from stealth/sneak. (Possibly remove backstab in favor of this.)

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
So lots of ideas have been thrown around in random threads or in game about ninja, @JupiterRome has made a couple threads I believe, I guess I'll compile all the ideas I've seen and you guys can post other ideas in the comments. Yea.

IDEA #0:

IDEA #1:
Change some cooldowns. For example, we aren't going to use Blitz every 20 seconds, but people are going to stun us every 20 seconds if they can. EscapeArtist has like a minute and a half cooldown. Lower EscapeArtist cooldown some, and increase blitz cooldown more than you lower escapeartist cooldown for balance.

IDEA #2:
More sneakiness. I was on test a few days ago, or maybe it was weeks, but anyway, @malikdanab was there with ideas too, so if I miss something, post. Anyway, a short AoE blind on smoke was considered. This next one though I like, rather than fade turning you invisible and if you move you appear, you turn invisible and get slowness (2?) Anyway, You get slowness, and you can walk and stay invisible. If you take damage or use fade again, then you reappear.

IDEA #3:

IDEA #4:
Shadowstep. I'm not really for this, but giving ninja shadowstep was talked about, and this is a ninja idea compilation thread, so yea. The skill where you teleport behind the enemy. Giving it to ninja.

IDEA #5:
Random auto-dodge thing. Again, I'm not for this, but it was mentioned so I'm putting it here because it's a compilation thread.

IDEA #6:
Critical Hits. Ninjas able to get critical hits, scales with agility, backstab is just an automatic critical hit, do away with backstab passive. So basically, Occasional backstabs from in front. idk how I feel about this one.

IDEA #7:

IDEA #8:
Change some cooldowns "version OP". Reduce cooldowns but don't raise others, because Ninja is hard to play.

IDEA #9:
Tbh I think shadow step maybe lower eviscerate damage increase backflip cd lower escape artist cd change blind to aoe seems good enough
Probs gunna edit later

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!

IDEA #0:

IDEA #1:

IDEA #2:

IDEA #3:

IDEA #4:

IDEA #5:

IDEA #6:

IDEA #7:

IDEA #8:

IDEA #9:

Maybe it's just me, but if they were going to do something with ninja, wouldn't they have done it by now?

Here are some of my thoughts and opinions on these ideas:

Idea #1:
Why raise cd on blitz when you could just lower escape artist cd and keep blitz how it is? Blitz is an attack skill that you will most likely never use when fighting a warrior or other melee class due to its warm up, unless you sneak up on them, but why blitz when you can backstab?

Idea #2:
These ideas don't really matter to me, but I wish smoke would get its old duration back, it was op, but better for escaping.

Idea #3:
I like it, but its op.

Idea #4:
If they add something like this to ninja I'm assuming it will either be this or a stun, but who knows maybe it will get another useless skill.

Idea #5:
I've also had an idea for this but not for just ninja, but for all classes maybe like a chance to dodge a physical attack and it scales with agility. Ex. .10% per agi point

Idea #6:
Nope, keep as is pls.

Idea #7:
Just needs a health buff, I'm pretty sure or maybe its just on test, but Runeblade has more health then Ninja, and Runeblade is supposed to be squishiest rogue.
(Wiki Out-dated)

Idea #8:
Didn't you just say raise cd on blitz and lower cd on escape artist? Escape artist does need a lower cd though.

Idea #9:
Agreed :)