• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nightroado's Farmer Services -- with Images!

Nightroado

Obsidian
Services paused until further notice!
Nightroado's Farmer Services
Looking to sell my services as a farmer! Just reply in the thread with any order and I'll get to work! Be sure to read details listed at bottom of the thread.

Why order from me? Why I happen to have a list of reasons right here!
  • No shops around spawn provide what you are looking for.
  • You don't want to get ganked while browsing shops.
  • You want someone who has been established as trustworthy (just check out the replies!).
  • You want goods that aren't usually advertised or you want them in bulk.
  • You want a farmer who is an active player.
---Animal Summonings---
~Start your own farm in the safety of your home!~
Animal Summoning Services are 50c per cast.
Can currently summon:
Chicken_zpsdbe486d6.jpg
Chicken

Pig_zpscd600a36.jpg
Pig

Cow_zps6d9365fb.jpg
Cow

Sheep_zpsa0311781.jpg
Sheep (Random Color)

Mooshroom_zps3db21e02.jpg
Mooshroom (Works again!)

---Food---
~Eat like a king or feed your kingdom!~
Edibles Sold:____________ Price/Stack: _________HP Restored (Approx. %):
Grid_Baked_Potato.png
Baked Potato ____________12c _______________60%

Grid_Bread.png
Bread _______________12.8c ________________64%

Grid_Cake.png
Cake ____________________1c/per ________________00% (Does Not Heal or Stack)

Grid_Carrot.png
Carrot _______________4c ________________20%

Grid_Steak.png
Cooked Beef (Steak) ________16c ________________80%

Grid_Cooked_Chicken.png
Cooked Chicken ________16c ________________80%

Grid_Cooked_Porkchop.png
Cooked Porkchop ___________17c ________________85%

Grid_Cookie.png
Cookie _________________4c _______________20%

Grid_Melon_%28Slice%29.png
Melon Slice __________________4c _______________20%

Grid_Poisonous_Potato.png
Poisonous Potato _________1c _________________-2% (Will not intentionally restock)

Grid_Potato.png
Potato _______________________4.8c _______________24%

Grid_Pumpkin_Pie.png
Pumpkin Pie ______________8c ________________40%

Grid_Raw_Beef.png
Raw Beef _____________________12c ________________00% (Does Not Heal)

Grid_Raw_Chicken.png
Raw Chicken ________________12c _______________00% (Does Not Heal)

Grid_Raw_Porkchop.png
Raw Porkchop ___________________13c _______________00% (Does Not Heal)

---Ingredients---
~Save the effort of mass gathering!~
Non-Edibles Sold: _________Price/Stack:
Grid_Book.png
Books _______________2.6c

Grid_Cactus.png
Cactus ____________________1c

Grid_Cocoa_Beans.png
Cocoa Bean ___________1c

Grid_Egg.png
Eggs ______________________3c (64 not 16)

Grid_Feather.png
Feathers ______________10c

Grid_Flint.png
Flint _______________________16c (Won't be restocking after depleted)

Grid_Seeds.png
Grass Seeds ___________1c

Grid_Leather.png
Leather ____________________65c

Grid_Melon_Seeds.png
Melon Seeds ___________1c

Grid_Paper.png
Paper ______________________2c

Grid_Pumpkin.png
Pumpkin _______________3c

Grid_Pumpkin_Seeds.png
Pumpkin Seeds ______________1c

Grid_Red_Mushroom.png
Red Mushroom __________5c

Grid_Sugar_Cane.png
Reed _______________________2c

Grid_Sugar.png
Sugar _________________2c

Grid_Wheat.png
Wheat ______________________4.2c

---Wool---
~Build colorful structures as if in creative mode!~
Wool orders can also be filled for 5c per stack of any color(s) of your choosing.
Available Colors:
Grid_White_Wool.png
White ____
Grid_Pink_Wool.png
Pink ____
Grid_Cyan_Wool.png
Cyan______
Grid_Lime_Wool.png
Lime

Grid_Light_Gray_Wool.png
Light Gray _
Grid_Magenta_Wool.png
Magenta _
Grid_Light_Blue_Wool.png
Light Blue _
Grid_Yellow_Wool.png
Yellow

Grid_Gray_Wool.png
Gray ______
Grid_Purple_Wool.png
Purple ___
Grid_Brown_Wool.png
Brown ___
Grid_Orange_Wool.png
Orange

Grid_Black_Wool.png
Black _____
Grid_Blue_Wool.png
Blue _____
Grid_Green_Wool.png
Green ____
Grid_Red_Wool.png
Red

---Trade Details---
~Guaranteeing your product is safely delivered!~
Prices were determined through a combination of browsing other shops, ensuring one item does not have a price advantage over another, or that a combination of ingredients could yield a greater boon than that of the goal product. With that said, I am just starting to sell goods on the server and am quite inexperienced in their pricing so if something looks wonky price-wise, please let me know.

By purchasing from me, you agree to the following details. They are established to ensure a fair trade with minimal chance for something to go wrong. Not following the details can lead to denial of future sales from you and possibly your town and alliance depending on the severity of the situation.
  • Confirmation to agreement of trade will be required in Trade Chat as to ensure proof of a deal should the need to report arise.
  • No refunds once goods and money are exchanged.
  • Pricing is to be agreed upon before delivery.
  • Once an order is filled, I'll start a personal conversation with you to let you know the order is ready. It's up to you to catch me in-game as I am usually super busy or just set a time to meet up in the conversation.
  • I will not meet anywhere else for non-animal summoning transactions.
  • Obviously cannot place orders just to kill me before, during, or immediately after delivery.
  • Contact me in-game with the following for animal summonings:
  • Coordinates of where to meet.
  • What I am to summon.
  • Number of summons desired.
---Order Status---
~OK, I ordered. Now what?~
I will add your order to the queue below at the bottom. The higher up on the list you rise, the greater the priority I give your order when managing my time. Basically I work on as much at the same time I can. But if you order wool for example and someone else is already listed for it then you'll have to wait until that order is filled before I can move onto yours.
I do ask my customers to be patient though! Sometimes I get slammed or I am dividing my time to help out my fellow town members or working on a project for Rapture, but I promise I will always devote as much as I can to filling orders. I -do- want to be paid after all!
----------
Customer:
Date Order Placed:
Cost of Order:
Order:
Additional Info:
---Satisfied Customers---
~Want proof of satisfaction? Look no further!~
Here's a list of people I have delivered to in the past. Feel free to ask them about the quality of services rendered! Did I forget to add your name or you want off the list? Just let me know!
  1. _hin
  2. awsumguy75321
  3. c12095
  4. HolyRane
  5. jacobpanther
  6. jbird112233
  7. jmandueguy
  8. Johnbaur
  9. Kenneth_Chow
  10. mischevity
  11. Pewpewpewlasers
  12. Sigpit
  13. SupaPie
---Successful Delivery Counter: 018 ---

Nightroado

Obsidian
I'd welcome any input on prices. From viewing player shops around spawn, I got roughly .375c per percent of health healed and based all of my healing items around that and kinda went from there.

I seem to overshoot most of the prices listed in the the "General Prices of Items" thread, but the prices seem a tad out of date compared to what I saw walking around and looking at signs.[DOUBLEPOST=1357490907,1357488323][/DOUBLEPOST]Bumped up leather from 30c to 55c as suggested by several players.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Can I buy 4 stacks of leather?

Btw The animal spawns are kind of overpriced

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
  • Confirmation to agreement of trade will be required in Trade Chat as to ensure proof of a deal should the need to report arise.
FYI, any deal made in the Trade sub-forum goes with the same rules as made in Trade chat - No scamming, still a binding contract type thing, etc.,

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I think the animal spawnings are a bit too high of a price. Maybe bring 'em down, say, 50 coins or so?

bart900

Iron
How much leather would someone get if they were to buy it off you? a stack or half?

Nightroado

Obsidian
How much leather would someone get if they were to buy it off you? a stack or half?
Right now I am still generating leather to fill Johnbaur's order so I am tapped out atm. After I fill it, I plan on focusing on building a leather supply in between any other orders I need to fill since the demand is so high. It just takes time to breed all those cows. Would be faster if summonmooshroomcow worked, but it's broken atm.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Your order is complete! You are not currently online though so hit me up when you can!

Actually can I add 10 more stacks of Red and Black wool. Also can I pick up my order on Friday super busy from school through the weekdays.

Edit:^ okay with you i never got a response so i am not sure if the deal is still on?
Nightroado

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Thanks for the input! I was going off a price I saw in trade chat one day. Price will be lowered to 50c.
No, not lowered TO 50, lowered BY 50, bringing it down to 200ish. But then again, most towns have a farmer, so it may be better to have prices that low.[DOUBLEPOST=1357610217,1357610163][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, could i maybe get another half stack of leather?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
No, not lowered TO 50, lowered BY 50, bringing it down to 200ish. But then again, most towns have a farmer, so it may be better to have prices that low.[DOUBLEPOST=1357610217,1357610163][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, could i maybe get another half stack of leather?
200c for an animal spawn is absurd! Think about what you are getting in most cases..
2 cows - You can milk them, you can't breed them, and when you kill them you will have 2-4 leather and 2-6 beef. Sorry, but I am not paying 400c for 4 leather.
2 pigs - All you can do is kill them. 400c for 2-6 pork.
2 sheep - Now its better. You can sheer them over and over again. Granted, why spend 200c each when you can get a stack of wool for 5c?
2 chickens - Any player can thankfully get a renewable chicken farm from eggs. But eggs themselves are inexpensive, maybe 10c a stack, which on average should spawn 2 chickens.

I think 50c is a good price. I still would not pay for them, but instead buy the final goods.

Nightroado, Great shop