• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion night vision ability

Northac

Obsidian
Not sure if its in the works or not, but i was on during kainzo's test of the potion, why not make it into abilities? We already have light for miner, we could make one for the classes.

(night vision)
Necro = death's eye: "see the world as the dead see it"
Ninja = inner eye: "hieghten your other senses to see"
And so on.
(could only think of 2 names off the top of my head)

Otherwise it'll be limited to alchemists (if implemented)

Northac

Obsidian
I'm guessing it's still being tested, because today I was exploring an abandonded mine and was suddenly buffed with it, which by the way is awsome. Being able to see with this skill makes it a bit more like an old school RPG (D&D has a few skills that do the same)

Couple more ideas for it, so for it not to be to "OP" (as it is labled)
- fairly decent cooldown; can't just chain the spell together so you dont need torches

- reagent use; have it cost something to use it (dont know what)

- make it a higher level skill; fear of the dark is a big part of this game, having this too early would deminish this

- Buff dismissed upon entering combat (like water breathing); more tactical use to it for exploring and more

frightning when you lose it after seeing that creeper.

Northac

Obsidian
does that mean itll replace the ability "light"? cause miners get that one as well (least so says the wiki, may be bugged, i dont know)