• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nexeoes's application Redid

Nexeoes

Stone
  1. In-game name: Nexeoes IRL : Roger
  2. Location & Age: I live in Ramstein Germany and i am 16 My father is in the U.S millitary. he is now stationed in Iraq. I work in a computer store with internet but its in kinda no where land lol so i have alot of free time you can guess what i do :]
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):im 99.9% sure i wasnt banned from any server
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because im a exceptional builder. i am on alot of the time more then 50+ hours on weekdays and mabey 10+ weedends. I have built Arena's Castles My Biggest Building i Ever Built is The Collisium(Rome) On a server that is no loner online
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I needed a new server so i went on Minestatus.i left my server because nothing was ever going on and i heard That this server had many people online for my time zone and always had something going on so i thought i could try this server out
7. Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes i have but i was not a member at the time

8. Additional Info: I can get on Teamspeak if nessicary also i have been playing minecraft since the update of patch 1.5

Thanks for Reviewing my application i would very much like to join your server.

T

Trok

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Also, you could have edited your application, but I still accepted you.