• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Newby Protection

I have recently joined Herocraft and I enjoyed my stay, until the killing spree. I was trying to play the game, and I was camped by a level 55. I could not fight back due to my low level. So my suggustion is to add a week after someone joins that they are protected and banned from PVP. That way they can play a little, learn the game, and level up.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Unfortunately, that is pretty much the opposite of what you signed up for. I dislike that people have so little respect for new players, and personally blame kill streaks and kill counters for the degradation of the community, but this won't really work as a solution. Kainzo expects towns to take care of their players, and for new users to seek out those towns for protection. Playing alone isn't very wise on Herocraft.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Ahahahaha sorry but I just pissed myself laughing.
This server is hardcore, there is no protection from PvP or PvE (other than towns). There are multiple ways out of graveyards and the spawn, so you should be able to escape from the camper.

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
This might be a hardcore server, but there is no reason to camp someone new or anyone for that matter. It's just hurtful and low. I have no respect and look down on the more experienced players who are doing it for nothing but spite, and new titles. It's just bullying, which there is a rule for.

The new players have an excuse , they're new. They don't know every single detail or tip/trick that you expect them to know immediately. Finally when they ask for help people either ignore them or tell them to join a town, but it never solves anything. They're still getting camped.

The graveyard idea is indeed pretty cool and unique, but so many people camp them that the game becomes unplayable and new users never come back. This is no way to get newer users to stay.