• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Newboune77's Application

1. In-game name: newbourne77
  2. Location & Age: Georgia, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, haven't had minecraft for toooo long :p ( but I'm no greenhorn either lol)
  4. Referral(s):None, but familiar with heros in general.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm VERY active, friendly (to friends :p), can get into the role-playing/ "in the zone/mood" of a situation, especially when boasting to my enemies XD. I'm creative and eager to help. But most of all, I LOVE the heros plugin! I loved it so much on silvercraft I decided to come where it all began lol.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A server I play on uses heros. It's called silvercraft. While googling it i dscovered you guys invented it! XD
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, just a few seconds ago actually :3
  8. Additional Info: Currently taking a semester off after highschool. I plan to attend Middle Georgia College and earn a two-year degree in Air Traffic Management with my friend miles :p. He got me into this game and I'm absolutely hooked! I've yet to build anything "gargantuan" but I've been told several times im creative with what I do make! I'm a sucker for roller coasters, so I hope I'll be able to do that eventually lol.
  9. Annnnnnd here's a screen shot of my house and an arena i built in silvercraft. (my house is underground. )2011-08-01_12.06.56.png
  10. 2011-08-16_22.18.12.png