• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Warrior skill?

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
So I was thinking about changing to a Warrior spec in-game, then began looking at their current skills on the Wiki, and most of them are pretty cool.
But then when I thought about the more RPG/fantasy side of things, I thought it'd be cool to have a skill that when the character jumps/falls, as he hits the ground, an effect happens within a radius that is similar to that of 'Ironfist', that is that it will knock people up/back within a certain radius, the power of the knockback dependent on the height. Now obviously the effect of jumping high/falling off something high and having a high knockback effect on the other players in the radius would be counter-balanced by the fall damage the skill user would receive.
Just thought it was a nifty idea and share it with y'all, I'd love to see what you think.
-Galaxial

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Hell, I was thinking Wizards would love it too ;) Blinking in the air/ironfisting down would be ftw!

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah :p I thought they did already have a skill similar, yet this is more of an escape/tactical skill rather than damage :)

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
how bout just jumping up and doing a downward slash? or whirl wind OOHHH whirlwind!!!! lvl 30 does 15 dmg to all mobs/player in a 7 block radius,