• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved New Trade Feature and bow users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
When someone is up close and spamming right clicks on u with their weapon skill bind, trying to shoot them requires you to press the right mouse button; this constantly opens up the trade window and makes fighting extremely frustrating. Perhaps to trade it could be bound to something like right clicking with dirt?

It also activates when you try to steal as a thief -_-

I agree, this new trade feature does need some tweaking. I don't know if someone suggested this before or not, but maybe the trade feature should only be activated upon rightclicking with an empty hand? That could lead to much less problems like this.

Apparently not Donald, while I was bashing someone with my axe, the server was asking them to trade with me. Could be a bug, but it is definitely not just binded to an empty hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.