• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New to MC and the server

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Hello folks, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself, my IGN is agedbear. I look forward to playing with many of you in Haven. I am also looking to either join or start my own small town ( Hamlet ) but I'm not sure where to start since I neither know anyone on the server nor have been able to learn much about the current towns through the forums other than just reading applications, and that doesn't tell me much about the play style or objectives of the varied towns. And advice would be greatly appreciated.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hello folks, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself, my IGN is agedbear. I look forward to playing with many of you in Haven. I am also looking to either join or start my own small town ( Hamlet ) but I'm not sure where to start since I neither know anyone on the server nor have been able to learn much about the current towns through the forums other than just reading applications, and that doesn't tell me much about the play style or objectives of the varied towns. And advice would be greatly appreciated.

First off, Welcome to the Server! If you're looking to read a bit more about the server, I suggest visiting the Wiki Page - Hc.to/Wiki. It'll steer you in the right direction. I see you're whitelisted, so I would suggest joining a town. If you're brand new I wouldn't outright suggest starting your own as it is very costly, unless of course this is the route to want to go - then more power to you.

Visit Hc.to/Towns to learn more about the already established towns. (Hc.to/AD to read about our Kingdom if you're interested. ;))

Other than that - level, build, explore. Don't forget the other channels such as /ch o for offtopic chat and /ch h for help.

Good luck!

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
First off, Welcome to the Server! If you're looking to read a bit more about the server, I suggest visiting the Wiki Page - Hc.to/Wiki. It'll steer you in the right direction. I see you're whitelisted, so I would suggest joining a town. If you're brand new I wouldn't outright suggest starting your own as it is very costly, unless of course this is the route to want to go - then more power to you.

Visit Hc.to/Towns to learn more about the already established towns. (Hc.to/AD to read about our Kingdom if you're interested. ;))

Other than that - level, build, explore. Don't forget the other channels such as /ch o for offtopic chat and /ch h for help.

Good luck!

Thanks fort the quick reply Hilltim1, I've actually already checked out both of those pages in regards to the towns and the server but they don't really tell much about the towns goals or role within the server at large I. Thought. I think Port Royale had the most descriptive listing as far as their role here but I will definitely take another look and see if there are any updates that I missed,

*edit*
After reading over the main application page for AD I noticed that the reason I glossed over it the first time was cause I had read over the pages for Prometheus, Volantis and one of the other 2 already and thought it was more of just applications without telling more about the township itself. I think I may be interested in applying to Prometheus but I would love to talk more with one or more of the town leaders before hand. So hopefully I'll see you all in game so we can talk more at length.

Last edited: