• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Spawn PvP Pits.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I really miss these from last map, idk about you guys but it was a fun place to go. I know we have skirmish's, and duels now but these were always a fun place, and can still be a fun place to go for REAL PVP. We would have giant team fights in them, and with the newer Anti-Borderhopping plugin from the start of the map, these would be impoved 10x. People may not agree with me because of the new skirmish's but just watching the video below made me think back how much fun I had in those things.

Now as for where they would be built, I have no idea.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Then start using the black market?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It was hard to not see the spawn pits. Most people just jumped right in, they'd just get taken back to the centre.
Well there's no room for a pvp pit in the middle of spawn so you're kind shit out of luck there :p

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The free-for-all arena where the PvP tourney was is pvp-on and open. Feel free to use that!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
You could build them in the outskirts of Bastion spawn. There's some hilly area that still encompassed by the huge walls that literally has nothing on it for long stretches.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You could build them in the outskirts of Bastion spawn. There's some hilly area that still encompassed by the huge walls that literally has nothing on it for long stretches.
But it would take less time to get to the black market which serves a similar purpose...