• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New skills to suggest for different specs

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I am suggesting some new skills for the admins to implement.
PALADIN:
LV15 Shield Push Mana:0 Stamina:10 cooldown:10 sec Can push people away for (2+0.1per a lv)block when door or trapdoor in hand.
DREAD KNIGHT:
LV15 Dark Blade Mana:10 Stamina:3 cooldown:10 sec Dealing a instant damage of 50 hp and a diseased for 25 sec and dealing 25 damage every 5 sec
Dragoon:
LV40 Rage Strike Mana:25 Stamina:7 cooldown: 15sec Jump towards your target and inflicting 150 damage witha 5 sec bleeding effect
Samurai:
LV25 Mind control Mana:15 Stamina:6 cooldown: 30sec Blinding and slowing your target within 6 blocks radius for 5 sec.
Ninja:
LV45 Strenghten Boost Mana:10 Stamina:5 cooldown: 5min Getting a 2 times of your normal speed and jump boost and a 1.5 damage boost for ten seconds.
Ranger:
LV35 Fire wall Mana:20 Stamina:0 cooldown: 5 min reagents: 15 arrows Creating a fire arrow rain in your own 2 block radius and that will inflict a 50 damage each arrow it hits, lasting for 10 sec.
or LV35 Poison dart Mna:5 Stamina:4 cooldown: 30 sec reagents: 2 cacti For ten seconds all your arrows have a 50% chance on poisoning enemy for 5 sec.
Runeblade:
LV50 Thorn block Mana:0 Stamina:1 cooldown: 1min All inflicting monster and player will inflict half of your incoming damage when you are using your sword to block.
Bard:
LV50 Healing circle Mana:35 Stamina:0 cooldown: 1 min Healing all ten block radius party members for 150 hp lasting for 30sec
Pyro:
LV60 Fire crash Mana:25 Stamina:0 cooldown 45sec Raining fire snowballs from sky and hitting your target, inflicting 300 damage instant and 50 damage per a hit of the fire balls.
Wizard:
First of all add port to forgelight spawn, since there isn't then:
LV45 Nature calling Mana:35 Stamina:0 cooldown: 30min For 1 min all damage you deal to your enemy willbe divided by 32 and heal youself
Necro:
LV45 Auto aim Mana:100 Stamina:0 cooldown: 3min All casting that are cast by your party members are automaticly hitting the nearest target for 15 sec
Beguiler:
LV37 Unfocus Mana:10 Stamina:0 cooldown: 1min All range skills are reduce to a 50% miss to your target, and 100% to the last 5 sec. Lasting for 30 sec.
Cleric:
LV57 Guardian of God Mana:75 Stamina:0 cooldown: 15min All of your party members have a 1.5 defense,1.5 damage and a 1.5 speed for 1 min.
Mystic:
LV40 Helping hand Mana:50 Stamina: 0 cooldown: 3 min Heal one of your target that is not your teammate for 100 health per 3 sec, last for 21 sec.
Bloodmage:
LV50 Transferance of blood Mana:20 Stamina: 0 cooldown: 1 min Reagent:400hp Heal your taget with in 10 block radius and heal 600 hp to the target.
Disciple:
LV57 Holy Healing Mana:50 Stamina: 0 cooldown: 5min Reagent: 1diamond, 15 redstone Heal you and your party to 75% of your max health and get a regen buff.

Suggestions to the server:
Add some mana regen food
like fruits can be mana regen while others are health regen
and mana regen items can be used in combat

This is some of my suggestions
please don't hit me when you don't like it
And please post some reply to my suggestion so how can i change and what new skills should be implement.

macura

Diamond
To be honest alot of these skills are a little op, but i do like the pally skill that lets u knock people back with their shield.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
To be honest alot of these skills are a little op, but i do like the pally skill that lets u knock people back with their shield.
thats why i dont do it for wizard
this is for balancing all classes
but didnt nerf any of it

macura

Diamond
but didnt nerf any of it
No i'm saying that this would make everything extremely unbalanced. For example, the new skill you suggested for mystic would heal 700 hp over 21 second andyour suggestion for necro is to have a new skill that would allow them(if i'm reading this right, this section is a little unclear) to not require them to aim their skills for 30 seconds.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Not for necro themself but for others like caster and wizard and pyro maybe since they cooldown so it won't be op
and mystic700hp?

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Ranger:
LV35 Fire wall Mana:20 Stamina:0 cooldown: 5 min reagents: 15 arrows Creating a fire arrow rain in your own 2 block radius and that will inflict a 50 damage each arrow it hits, lasting for 10 sec.
I don't mean to criticize you, but NO! Rangers do not need MORE fire! We don't use FireArrow that often, as it makes mobs and players too hard to hit, and always end up using IceArrow to run away! If anything, we would need to balance our skills FIRST and make new ones LATER!

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Ok I will think of a new one like poison dart then.[DOUBLEPOST=1357304642,1357304589][/DOUBLEPOST]And that skill is only meant to defend fro meelee damage.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
That dragoon attack would be: Charge (Old Dragoon skill, teleports you to target), with Fireblast dmg and Bleed DoT afterwards. 3 very powerful skills in one, at lvl 15 with 1/20 stam as cost? Worst suggestion I've read in a while, sorry. (The stam cost is ridicolous not to mention that the skill is super OP)

Samurais doesn't need a Despair with slow, too OP and it doesn't fit the class.

''Pyro:
LV43 Fire crash Mana:25 Stamina:0 cooldown 45sec Raining fire snowballs from sky and hitting your target, inflicting 300 damage instant and 50 damage per a hit of the fire balls.''

This is actually a cool suggestion and with a few edits it could replace the broken Firewave.

Make it lvl 60 (Replace Firewave), decrease the fireball damage to 150 instantly + fire ticks, make the fireballs shot up in the air spread out over an area of 10R (Or something less) so the fireballs would hit spread out over a large area. Make the skill shot like 10 fireballs and an enemy can't be hit with more then one as these fireballs are such spread out. The skill could be a nice tactical skill in groupfights as it can hit several targets in a large area for only 15% more cost then the original skill. (Fireball)

Short summary: Fire 10+ fireballs up in the air, they all spread out in an area of 10R, rains down on the ground, useful in team fights.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Suggestion new skills is fine - however unless you know how to code, they may not ever get put in.

Thanks for the ideas though!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
That dragoon attack would be: Charge (Old Dragoon skill, teleports you to target), with Fireblast dmg and Bleed DoT afterwards. 3 very powerful skills in one, at lvl 15 with 1/20 stam as cost? Worst suggestion I've read in a while, sorry. (The stam cost is ridicolous not to mention that the skill is super OP)

Samurais doesn't need a Despair with slow, too OP and it doesn't fit the class.

''Pyro:
LV43 Fire crash Mana:25 Stamina:0 cooldown 45sec Raining fire snowballs from sky and hitting your target, inflicting 300 damage instant and 50 damage per a hit of the fire balls.''

This is actually a cool suggestion and with a few edits it could replace the broken Firewave.

Make it lvl 60 (Replace Firewave), decrease the fireball damage to 150 instantly + fire ticks, make the fireballs shot up in the air spread out over an area of 10R (Or something less) so the fireballs would hit spread out over a large area. Make the skill shot like 10 fireballs and an enemy can't be hit with more then one as these fireballs are such spread out. The skill could be a nice tactical skill in groupfights as it can hit several targets in a large area for only 15% more cost then the original skill. (Fireball)

Short summary: Fire 10+ fireballs up in the air, they all spread out in an area of 10R, rains down on the ground, useful in team fights.
Firewave is not broken.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Suggestion new skills is fine - however unless you know how to code, they may not ever get put in.

Thanks for the ideas though!
I am learning Java, so I might be able to join the coding team when I am old enough to be a part of the staff, which is in two years. I know this seems too far in the future, but I could help.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Thx for all of ur suggestions
I will think of some reasonable skills and change some op skills
And can someone tell me what skill is codable and which is not, so I can have a reference on which I can suggest.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Thx for all of ur suggestions
I will think of some reasonable skills and change some op skills
And can someone tell me what skill is codable and which is not, so I can have a reference on which I can suggest.
The arrow-raining skill is codable, because they had something like that in (I think this is the map, i started in Bastion) Zeal and the end of Sanctum. The skill rained normal (not things like fire arrows) arrows down in front of the caster. They should probably add an armor piercing arrow instead, though.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Hey guys i have changed some of the op skills you have mentioned
but i think that some one had mentioned that all skills are op
So can anyone tell me which is op and to be nerfed
And also can someone tell me what skills are codeable and which not.
Thx for the feed backs too!

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
These are the ones that I am 75%+ (at least 75%) sure that can be coded:
PALADIN:
LV15 Shield Push Mana:0 Stamina:10 cooldown:10 sec Can push people away for (2+0.1per a lv)block when door or trapdoor in hand.
DREAD KNIGHT:
LV15 Dark Blade Mana:10 Stamina:3 cooldown:10 sec Dealing a instant damage of 50 hp and a diseased for 25 sec and dealing 25 damage every 5 sec
Dragoon:
LV40 Rage Strike Mana:25 Stamina:7 cooldown: 15sec Jump towards your target and inflicting 150 damage witha 5 sec bleeding effect
Samurai:
LV25 Mind control Mana:15 Stamina:6 cooldown: 30sec Blinding and slowing your target within 6 blocks radius for 5 sec.
Ranger:
or LV35 Poison dart Mna:5 Stamina:4 cooldown: 30 sec reagents: 2 cacti For ten seconds all your arrows have a 50% chance on poisoning enemy for 5 sec.
For this one, I'd say that Fire Wall is codable, but probably shouldn't be used (at least not with the fire) and for Poison Dart, people wouldn't really use that because they get PoisonArrow after 10 more levels, which is (I think) certain to poison them and does a little more damage. How about something like a BodkinArrow that makes arrows ignore armor for 20 seconds?
Runeblade:
LV50 Thorn block Mana:0 Stamina:1 cooldown: 1min All inflicting monster and player will inflict half of your incoming damage when you are using your sword to block.
Bard:
LV50 Healing circle Mana:35 Stamina:0 cooldown: 1 min Healing all ten block radius party members for 150 hp lasting for 30sec
I'd say this one is codable, but it lasts too long. I'm pretty sure somewhere Kainzo has said somewhere that bards should be a support class that has skills that do really short, powerful bursts. Each skill makes a note when cast so Bards can make a melody in the midst of heated battle.
Pyro:
LV60 Fire crash Mana:25 Stamina:0 cooldown 45sec Raining fire snowballs from sky and hitting your target, inflicting 300 damage instant and 50 damage per a hit of the fire balls.
I'd say this is codable, but it may be a little too much instant damage.
Bloodmage:
LV50 Transferance of blood Mana:20 Stamina: 0 cooldown: 1 min Reagent:400hp Heal your taget with in 10 block radius and heal 600 hp to the target.
Disciple:
LV57 Holy Healing Mana:50 Stamina: 0 cooldown: 5min Reagent: 1diamond, 15 redstone Heal you and your party to 75% of your max health and get a regen buff.

I left out the Ninja and Cleric skills because I think Speed I is 1.5 speed, so I'm not sure how to code the Ninja skill and the speed part of the Cleric skill, same with the Strength part of the Cleric skill.

I left out the Necro skill because if codable, I think that would be really hard to implement.

I left out the Beguiler skill because I just plain didn't understand the skill. Could you explain it a little bit better for me?

As I only have around a week of actual coding experience, don't take my word for what can be coded and what can't. This is just what I think can be coded. Also, I rely on fruits for health regen, so it would be a devastating blow to my health if fruits became mana regen, but I like the idea.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
but didnt nerf any of it

Wizard isn't over powered, so it doesn't make sense why you wouldn't add a skill for them. I don't think all these skills would balance the classes, and could just throw them off more, however they are creative and neat ideas that would be fun to see in game.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Beguiler hv a skill that can make enemy a50% miss for 30 sec and a 100% miss for the last 5 sec
And right I will try to reduce the power and time when I get on my computer.[DOUBLEPOST=1357361420,1357360276][/DOUBLEPOST]Would try to make skills for wizard
and thx for the Replies
thx to all of you.[DOUBLEPOST=1357361471][/DOUBLEPOST]And I really enjoy on creating skills too.:)

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Hey guys please suggest more improvements to my skill suggestions please
And Kainzo ,if it is possible try implement some of the skills to enrich the combat system.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Beguiler hv a skill that can make enemy a50% miss for 30 sec and a 100% miss for the last 5 sec
And right I will try to reduce the power and time when I get on my computer.[DOUBLEPOST=1357361420,1357360276][/DOUBLEPOST]Would try to make skills for wizard
and thx for the Replies
thx to all of you.[DOUBLEPOST=1357361471][/DOUBLEPOST]And I really enjoy on creating skills too.:)
I see what you mean now. I thought it meant the Beguiler would miss. I am not going to edit the Beguiler skill in my post for the same reason for the Necro skill. If codable, it would be really hard to code.