• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New skill for pyro

macura

Diamond
I personally think chaos orb is a little pointless in its current so i thought of something that would be kinda cool.

Skill:Jet
You shoot down jets of fire which sets players within 3 blocks on fire (taking 80 fire damage over 8 seconds) and the fire launches you up 5 blocks and back 2.
Manacost:lets say 25.
Cd:30-40

This skill would replace chaos orb. If it were implemented with pyro right now it would make pyros extremely overpowered so maybe compensate for a reduced axe damage or fireblast damage.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
ehh... if u reduced fireblast, that would sort of make this skill pointless. Jet sounds like an escape move, with it shooting you backwards, and if u reduced a ranged skill's damage, then that would screw it up.

macura

Diamond
ehh... if u reduced fireblast, that would sort of make this skill pointless. Jet sounds like an escape move, with it shooting you backwards, and if u reduced a ranged skill's damage, then that would screw it up.
The majority of pyro's damage isn't intended to come from range, they use their axe for that. I don't really agree that lowering fireblast's damage would be a bad thing because pyro has insane damage when they are far away, but also when they are close to their target.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't know about you guys, but I and others are very serious about balancing classes and augmenting the PvP system of the server, and if you can't appreciate that, you shouldn't be on this thread.
Of course I am serious about balancing classes and augmenting the PvP system of the server, and I do appreciate that you and others are as well. I found jinder's post humorous, that's all. It's okay to have a little fun in life, and with this game. It is a game after all.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
New skill
Skill:Y.O.L.O ARMOR
You cover your armor in Hi, I'm 12. never dieing and killing everyone in a 40 block radius
They already have this, FireArmor. With fire armor, their opponents stays on fire constantly. When on fire all the time, there is no way to see the "Begins to use Firewave" message, and firewave ends up one-shotting you as Fireblast/ball/axe has taken 4-5 hearts already. Either remove this skill, or give Pyros leather chestplate in Skirmish/DM/BG. It's impossible to manouver as fire makes you unable to see well and move smoothly. If you use a DoT against a pyro, you're fucked as it triggers the firearmor constantly.