• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Skill: Engineer 'Headlamp'

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Illuminates the area for a specified amount of time. This would be similar to the miner's skill. In all honesty, I feel it would be very beneficial for all classes to have something similar. Coding it (I would think) would be easy as well since the skill techincally already exists for a couple classes already. Thoughts?

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I guess this would fit engineer but I don't think all classes should have a skill like this, certain classes have different skills for a reason.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I know Miners do. :p It would be nice to see similar things done for another profession or two though. :) Or having the ability to have a max of 2 or 3 professions...it would really allow for customization for players! I do think you should make something like that a paid feature...but then you might have people complaining about P2W (even though it's only professions)...so who knows.