• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Skill: DarkBlade

DarkBlade

Class: Dreadknight
Effect:For 3 seconds adds 75 damage to each swing of your sword and consumes 30 health per connected swing.
Cooldown:55 seconds
Mana cost: 35

Suggestions? Op? Up? And how? Thanks

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Steer clear of subjective terms like OP and UP.

Interesting idea, but could be used in a Very powerful empathy combo.

EDIT: yoIyo yes, numbers would be changed, but what about the idea? Makes Dreadknight almost the BM of warriors with this and empathy. Coupled with a change to Empathy so that only .75 of each HP lost goes to its damage, making its ideal use have a tighter window?

D

Digger 360

Steer clear of subjective terms like OP and UP.

Interesting idea, but could be used in a Very powerful empathy combo.

By the time a DK's DoTs are off, Empathy is usually already at full power, or will be after a harmtouch use.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I think DK needs a need more than a buff... They are a tanky class that can deal a shit ton of damage

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe this skill could make the class less tanky, and if used wrong, would leave them worse off?

Add in a DoT to the DK in addition to a smaller self-hit per connected swing (with increased dmg).

Adjust the DoT to the point where if the DK is being kited at all (some?), the health drain on the DK is hurting them more than the skill is damaging their opponent.

D

Digger 360

Dreadknights are fine damage wise. (They suck in groups, I'll make a post in the morning)

Made it less...available for use.
Maybe this skill could make the class less tanky, and if used wrong, would leave them worse off?

Add in a DoT to the DK in addition to a smaller self-hit per connected swing (with increased dmg).

Adjust the DoT to the point where if the DK is being kited at all (some?), the health drain on the DK is hurting them more than the skill is damaging their opponent.
Dot could interesting but you might as well use wither or poison. Its effect wouldn't be as unique if it was Dot damage

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Dot could interesting but you might as well use wither or poison. Its effect wouldn't be as unique if it was Dot damage

You misunderstood me, I meant adding in a DoT on the DK, making the skill leech health at a steady pace in addition to the health lost in return for damage, requiring the DK to be careful about when he uses it.

edit: or you understood me and yeah, Wither would work great here!

You misunderstood me, I meant adding in a DoT on the DK, making the skill leech health at a steady pace in addition to the health lost in return for damage, requiring the DK to be careful about when he uses it.

edit: or you understood me and yeah, Wither would work great here!
Oh thought you meant on the target, maybe 15 dps dot for the next 5sec + 15 damage to self on hit