• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Rogue Spec Idea

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
If you have ever played league of legends there is a champion named Nidalee. With her ultimate she can turn into a leopard, and she gets 4 new skills aside from her original set, she also runs faster as a leopard. I think that there should be a class in place of thief that you get skills similar to ninja, but you get one skill at a later level that turns you into ocelot (I was thinking mob disguise could be implemented for this) and you do extra damage, and get 4 new skills, but you can't use your other skills during the time that you are a ocelot. Those skills would be things like a slight jump, not a jump but a hop forward that when you land on people with it, it does small damage, and a very small stun. Another skill would be a swipe in front of you, the options are endless for skills for a ocelot lol, she also gets extra speed when she is a ocelot.

Tell me what you think. Sounds like a good Idea, interesting but it definitely needs some revising lol.

cgodmer

Glowstone
This would be ghreat but a bit OP as seeing that ocelots are hard to hit AND she would run circles around you.