• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Pvp Arena

Good Idea

• Constant Free for all? Sounds nice!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Constant team battle? Sounds even cooler!

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

johnnjlee

TNT
So I just got an idea for a new pvp arena. This arena is free for all but there is no waiting line and there can be up to 10 people in the arena at the same time. Once you decide to join you and automatically wisked away to go fight in there, no waiting required. The arena would have little rewards aside from the constant battle going on. You could even go as far and make another one like this that has teams just fighting. When your character is killed you are placed back in the lobby but you can rejoin the fight at any time. Sound good?

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
It sounds like /skirmish, which was removed forever ago. Dunno 'bout anyone else, but I really loved /skirmish and /arena. The only difference with the older ones were that you could do it anywhere in the world and then after the battle is done you tp back to your spot.

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
/skirmish sounds incredible. I'd love to try out hc pvp, but getting your stuff back after getting crushed is a hassle that prevents me from pvping all too often. Maybe this would introduce pve players like myself to the thrills of combat, and make them want to make the switch to the pvp continent?