• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Profession: Builder

Egelsetzer

Iron
Hello,
I had a small idea and want to present it to you, it´s a new proffession called Builder. I noticed there are many, great professions, but none for people who just want to build stuff. So i thought of a class which has an infinite, or very high, amount of basic blocks (cobblestone, sand, wool etc.) to just build stuff. They could get more experience from placing blocks, and unlock more blocks with level ups. Maybe they could even be able to sell or at least claim areas which would be a good method to claim areas without the "need "to donate.

It´s just my first thought of souch a profssion, feel free to comment!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello,
I had a small idea and want to present it to you, it´s a new proffession called Builder. I noticed there are many, great professions, but none for people who just want to build stuff. So i thought of a class which has an infinite, or very high, amount of basic blocks (cobblestone, sand, wool etc.) to just build stuff. They could get more experience from placing blocks, and unlock more blocks with level ups. Maybe they could even be able to sell or at least claim areas which would be a good method to claim areas without the "need "to donate.

It´s just my first thought of souch a profssion, feel free to comment!
The last builder profession was Mason, which was merged into Engineer ... Not so sure having close to infinite blocks is a good idea (for the economy, etc)

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Basic blocks could be a good idea. Perhaps not wool, as Farmers need those for any sort of income at the moment, but I do like this idea.
When I first read the page, and saw that Kainzo had commented, I thought you were asking for a class that couldn't be killed or pvp in any sort of way, I'm glad you didn't.

This is an idea to at least think about!