• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Mob Arena - Grand Hall

teddytazer

Soulsand
I was thinking since so many mob arenas are built square and round in particular. We should advance the design to something new. The Grand Hall would be Rectangle in design. basically a large hall where legions of mobs roll down to area where players can wait. The players could use ledges and chokes to perhaps get an advantage. Also if there were no blazes or pigmen it would be nice.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
this would be like the part in LoTR before they meet the big monster guy (forgot the name)

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Would be great! Only problem is every one only wants to do sewer, and since lots of people don't have the resources to do MA's lots of the time or the want to do them only a portion of the 100+ could or want to do them any way. I would want to see it implemented but I don't see why 5 MA's would be neccessairy. If 200 people are on, and every one of them want to do a MA, then the entire server could go, if you do 1 once a half hr, once in 2 hrs. If there was a "quing" thing so that the rotation could run evenly, then you wouldn't need to worry about how many MA's there are AND it would save the players a lot of spamming. Also, since we're ralking about MA's, make the difficulties, health/Dmg of mobs, of each MA different so the harder ones get more, and the easier gets less. This would give higher lvl players player a choice, higher exp, better rewards, higher entry and much harder difficulty or lower exp, worse rewards lower entry and much easier difficulty.

agentjwall

Godly
this would be like the part in LoTR before they meet the big monster guy (forgot the name)
Barlog?
17405174_Barlog.jpg

teddytazer

Soulsand
definatly. Why have to run around the arena avoiding danger. dodging attacks when this mob arena design u could casually slay mobs with ease. Since most people in the sewer just camp the corner anyways why not just give the players what they want.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Would be great! Only problem is every one only wants to do sewer, and since lots of people don't have the resources to do MA's lots of the time or the want to do them only a portion of the 100+ could or want to do them any way.
Not everybody wants to do sewer, there are plenty more other exciting MA's. And I'm pretty sure that most of the people on this server have the resources for the MA's.