• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New miner skill

Should miners get this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've recently noticed that there is a huge gap from 30 to 50 in the miner leveling system. I propose the possibility to give them a skill which allows 1 block to mine with silk touch. Of course this is a powerful tool to be used freely. Which is why there could be a high regent for it. Maybe a slime to symbolize you like sticking it back together or something? This would give miners another use other then TNT.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This seems really handy and would add more value to compensate for them being the "TNT" class.

macura

Diamond
There would have to be a large cd to prevent miners from power leveling off of re-mining emeralds. Other than that, this would be very cool.

macura

Diamond
lol theres only 55 levels to profesions :p

You cant re-place ores lol
It could also be a passive with like a .5% chance to work or something :D
Unless you really like cobwebs or mycelium then this skill would need to come something that allows them to temporarily place ores.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Unless you really like cobwebs or mycelium then this skill would need to come something that allows them to temporarily place ores.
Well, there's just so much other stuff to use the skill on other than ore. I for one am thinking about ICE ICE ICE.

That was what in mind when I thought of this. Not ice specifically but things like grass or something. But one thing that I just thought of is it would have to be balanced to coincide with alchemist. Aka it shouldn't be able to steal Alcoa thunder with things like grass. Maybe restrict it to just ores or something. It wouldnt be nealy as cool then though :(.

Lol I was thinking a low cd with a high regent cost or vice versa. I would prefer the low cd one cause I would hate to sit at a coal vain for 2 hours to get 40 coal ore :p. but also not something like 16 slimes because that's rediculous. I was thinking 1-2 slimes or something like 20 red stone. I mean what can you do with silk touch? Grass?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
When I thought of this I was thinking about Mycelium and how it costs a Diamond Block for an Alchemist to make and how City level township needs 500 of these to Upgrade. This skill with low cooldown/low cost would make the requirement easy as pie lol.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Alchemist can make Mycelium but turning off the spread would solve this problem tho I'm sure a few people would be against turning that off :/