• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Forum Section: Guides

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
So, I think Herocraft could benefit from having a new forum section for "guides".

These could be merchant guides, leveling guides, PvP guides, or god knows what else. I think it would be really good for helping out the community get better at certain aspects of the game.

What does everyone else think?

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Isn't there one already? Just seems to not be popular.
Doh! I never noticed it before. Perhaps this is because it's a subforum rather than a primary one, heh.

However, it seems that you have to have special privileges to post in that forum. (Herald / staff perhaps?) It would be nice if there was a more user governed forum of the same type.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Doh! I never noticed it before. Perhaps this is because it's a subforum rather than a primary one, heh.

However, it seems that you have to have special privileges to post in that forum. (Herald / staff perhaps?) It would be nice if there was a more user governed forum of the same type.
I agree I wanted to make a guide or two.