• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Event!

F

Fancy_Sheep

As I was wandering around in Raid, killing things and thinking about PVP, I realized that the PVP in this server is very unique. You have long ranged mages, fire flying everywhere, stealthy assassins, trackers, healers, warriors, and more. The fights are very jumbled and require thought to PVP. Should you attack their high damage wizard, or protect your wizard from the incoming Runeblade? Should you stay hidden as a ninja, and wait for someone to cross your path, or run as fast as you can to get to their defenseless characters? The PVP is very special. I propose an event in which there is a large-scale war on a map with hills, trees, and a river going through the middle, winding this way and that. There will we secret tunnels and caves on the map, leading to places, concealing people, and providing resources for the teams to send out miners who will fortify their base. There will be two teams, Red and Blue (or whatever you decide) who will be fighting to claim the land and conquer the other team's base. Each team will be assigned 2 leaders, from the available staff. Each team will be given leather armor randomly enchanted, with their respective colors. The teams will be chosen randomly, but if one team significantly leads in classes (has all of the masters, no lostsouls, etc), they will be randomized again. The objective is to kill the majority of the enemy team, and get as many of your people in their base as possible. The bases cannot have moats, lava pools, or obsidian traps. You can however, checker-pattern the walls with obsidian to fortify against TNT cannons. This will take place on a day which the masses can play on. There will be 3 matches, and best of 3 wins. Everyone will be rewarded whatever Kainzo or the other staff deem fair.

Ideas?

This thread is a bit jumbled, I'm really tired. Sorry if it gets off topic haha.