• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Classes Ideas

Which Class do you like more?

• Total voters

Carlover1234

Obsidian
What if Herocraft could have 5 classes for each main combat category? I'm sure most of you would love this! This has recently been brought up in the game like when I was discussing it with some people yesterday. So I've came up with a few ideas and I would like to share them with you all!:) So please tell me what you think and give me feedback! Feel free to post your own ideas!
Note: I will add/edit more info. to this thread when I learn more and see feedback from you guys!
Here's the Link to the other class Idea I have(Zoologist):
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main34780/First Class:/threads/new-classes-idea-zoologist.
Name: Pirate
Class Category: Rogue
HP: 875
Mana: NA
Weapons:
Swords/Fishing Rods/Bows/Gold Ingots/Iron Ingots
Pirates are masters of the Seas. Using sword skills and magic they stab and sting their enemies by boat and on land. When they need help they can always rely on their undead crew to come to their aid.
Skills:
Level 5: Summon Boat
Mana: 15 Cooldown: 30 Seconds
Level 10: Slash
Mana: 18
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Description: You slash your sword at the target. Which stings 80 damage onto your target. It also stuns your target for 2 seconds.
Level 15: Crew Call
Mana: 55 Cooldown: 65 seconds
Description: You call one of your crew members(A Skeletion) to come to your aid. Your Skeletion has 450 hp and despawns upon killed.
Level 20: Stab
Mana: 12 Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Description: You stab your target which causes them to bleed for 60 damage over 9 seconds, dealing 20 damage every 3 seconds. When your target is done bleeding, an additional 25 damage is done after the effect.
Level 25: Rope In
Mana: 15 Cooldown: 8 seconds
Description: You rope in(pull) your target towards you. Also, you deal 45 damage to your target. Target has to be within 10 blocks of you.
Level 30: Heal Crew
Mana: 15 Cooldown: 9 seconds
Description: You heal your crew member(minion only) for 150 health points.
Level 35: Stun
Mana: 22 Cooldown: 24 seconds
Description: You stun your target for 5 seconds.
Level 45: Gills
Mana: 30 Cooldown: 2 min.
Level 55: Bloody Blade
Mana: 35 Cooldown: 15 seconds
Description: With your bloody blade you inflict 40 initial damage and then bleed your target for 140 damage over 12 seconds dealing 35 damage every 3 seconds.
Level 60: Blade Spin
Mana: 40 Cooldown: 25 seconds
Description: You spin your magic sword around your enemies within 6 blocks. Causing your enemies to bleed for 160 damage over 16 seconds, dealing 40 damage every 4 seconds.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I dont like the idea of a Pirate having Swords and a monster summoning skill. I would see Pirates more as Axe users, and monster summoning doesnt fit them at all.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Pirate using axes when the fuck has that been in any movie it's swords pirates always use swords...

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea --- this doesn't seem very pirate-lore-y. Summoning and healing should go... Maybe replace them with a skill like "Pistol" that is just like one of those single shot pistols you always see the pirates slinging around their waist in old pictures. It would be similar to FireBlast, but it should have a bleed DOT also. IDK about "ToxicBlade" either - does poison fit with pirate lore? You could also add a skill like "DualWeild" that gives a weapon damage boost.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Also - to make this class more sea lore-y, you could give it a passive (or active) skill: "Swim" that allows you to move much faster in water.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Every time I see somone wanting new classes I love all their ideas but I think instead of adding a new class to each base class why not make a new base class with 4 new specs?

M

Multis_Revenge12

Every time I see somone wanting new classes I love all their ideas but I think instead of adding a new class to each base class why not make a new base class with 4 new specs?
3 new specs*. Don't want it to be the odd one out with 4 specs. :p

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Yea --- this doesn't seem very pirate-lore-y. Summoning and healing should go... Maybe replace them with a skill like "Pistol" that is just like one of those single shot pistols you always see the pirates slinging around their waist in old pictures. It would be similar to FireBlast, but it should have a bleed DOT also. IDK about "ToxicBlade" either - does poison fit with pirate lore? You could also add a skill like "DualWeild" that gives a weapon damage boost.
No the heal is for the Pirate's minion not anyone else.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
5 sec stun + 2 sec stun + 2 sec stun = 8 second stun.... 2 of them have a CD under 10 seconds...... Constant stun OP

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Hmm I'll increase the cooldown of some of the skills and take away stun from some of the skills maybe.
EDIT: I increased the cool down of Rope In and Stun. I also made the mana cost of stun greater.[DOUBLEPOST=1364305756,1364245372][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay well I removed the stun from Rope in and I decreased the cooldown and mana cost of Rope in. I also added a range to Rope in.

macura

Diamond
I dont like the idea of a Pirate having Swords and a monster summoning skill. I would see Pirates more as Axe users, and monster summoning doesnt fit them at all.
Pirates used cutlasses, they only really used axes to mess with people's boats like cutting the ropes holding the sails in place.