• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Classes Idea (Zoologist)

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Well yesterday I had 2 new class ideas for Herocraft and I thought I would share them with you!:) I thought these 2 new classes could either be added to 2 existing main classes so then each class has 5 Specs or like someone suggested, they could form a new main class altogether. So please give me your feedback and suggestions and any other ideas! Thanks and I hope you enjoy!:)
Here's the Link to my other class idea(Pirate):
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/new-classes-ideas.34726/
Note: I will edit/add info when I learn more and get more feedback
Another Note(Sorry): I know this class seems like Druid/Mystic but please have an open mind and maybe if I get some ideas and feedback from you guys then we can change this to make it more of it's own class. Zoologist might remind you of the Beastmaster class from Zeal. I will say I took some of the old skills and ideas from Beastmaster and implemented them in Zoologist. Zoologist is kinda like Beastmaster but with a different flavor.
Name: Zoologist
Class Category: Healer
HP: 950
Mana: NA
Weapons:
Hoes/Sticks/Bones/Fish
Zoologists are healers with a passion and love for animals. Using their magic they can summon,heal and take care of their furry friends. They can also do a little healing for their friends too. Some people say they came from animals.
Skills:
Level 5: Scatch
Mana: 9 Cooldown: 3 Seconds
Description: You scratch your target and inflict 65 damage.
Level 10: Forage
Stamina: 8 Cooldown: 30 seconds
Description: You have a chance of finding food and other items in various biomes.
Level 15: Sprint
Mana:25 Cooldown: 50 seconds
Description: For 15 seconds, you sprint like a cheetah and are twice as fast as normal.
Level 15: Roar
Mana: 10 Cooldown: 5 Seconds
Description: You roar and cause your target to be silenced for 3 seconds and take 45 damage.
Level 20: Pray
Mana: 18 Cooldown: 6 seconds
Description: You heal your target (within 10 blocks) for 250 health points. Takes 2.5 seconds to warm up.
Level 25: Summon Ocelot
Mana: 45 Cooldown: 30 seconds
Description: You summon a friendly, tamed ocelot to follow you around. The ocelot acts like a tamed cat and has 125 hp. You can only have 1 at a time and it despawns upon death.
Level 30: Lick Wounds
Mana: 25 Cooldown: 15 seconds
Description: You heal your furry friends for 150 health points.
Level 35: Summon Wolf
Mana: 55 Cooldown: 40 seconds
Description: You summon a friendly wolf that follows you around and aids you in battle. The wolf acts like a tamed dog and has 275 hp. It can attack enemies and deal 50 hp per hit. You can only have 1 at a time and it despawns upon death. You can have 1 ocelot and 1 dog with you at any time.
Level 40: Pet Protection
Mana: 25 Cooldown: 1 minute
Description: For 20 seconds, your pets are protected and receive no incoming damage from enemies or attackers.
Level 45: Chant
Mana: 25 Cooldown: 8 seconds
Description: You heal your target within (10 + 0.1 per level) blocks for 350 health points. Takes 2.5 seconds to warm up.
Level 50: Bite
Mana: 25 Cooldown: 18 seconds
Description: You bite your target for 175 damage and you stun them for 2 seconds.
Level 55: Healing Call
Mana: 30 Cooldown: 14 seconds
Description: All party members within a 9 block radius are healed for 200 health points and absorb the next incoming attack.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Just a heads up, I read this and the pirate thread, and while i love the Pirate (swashbuckler with a skeleton archer crew-member) and I like your start for Zoologist, currently there is no HC code that allows the summoning of player-friendly or basic commandable mobs.

Ps. I agree that zoologist could be sufficiently different from mystic, if summoning animals was possible)
If possible, here's an idea for your consideration.
Lvl 45-55 skill: MooshroomCake summons a Mooshroom that party members can right click up to 3 times for a small-moderate heal each time. Enemies could kill it, and it despawns after 30secs. If implemented I predict many cow-cake slaughters by people who right click with their primary, forgetting it is bound to Fireball or Kick etc.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
*Summons cat*
*Cat does nothing*
*Licks cat*
*Cat Full health*
*Cat Still Stands There*
*Dies*[DOUBLEPOST=1364245093,1364245067][/DOUBLEPOST]GG

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Level 50: Bite
Mana: 25 Cooldown: 12 seconds
Description: You bite your target for 175 damage and you stun them for 4 seconds.

Seems a bit excessive

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
What do you mean? Do you mean it's too powerful? I increased the cooldown to 15 seconds.
4 sec stun plus a moderate mouseover Nuke, would likely need an increased resource cost, lowered effect, or a warm-up. Depending on what kind of play you want the spec to use.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
4 sec stun plus a moderate mouseover Nuke, would likely need an increased resource cost, lowered effect, or a warm-up. Depending on what kind of play you want the spec to use.

Not the mention the low CD for a 4sec stun. A more balance solution would be to drop the stun down a second or two and increase the CD to 17-20 seconds. Stuns are too deadly to have available 24/7.