• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New Class

Laner107_

TNT
A class that i would really love is Warlock. A damage type class that does a little healing for the caster. Since the healer now has 5 classes why not start to make everything have 5. Hopes this helps.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Perhaps expand in your thoughts? Skills in mind etc.

Akapulto

Legacy Supporter 9
Walok
Walok are the ultimate casters. They are very low in defense but also very strong in offense and Healing. The Walok cant use any Weapons expect a Stick. The most special about the Walok is his high Manaregenration which he need for Nonstop Casting of his spells.

Base Mana: 1000
Base Health: 400
Base Manreg: 100

Strength0Constitution-5Endurance-5Agility2Intellect5Wisdom15Charisma3

Skills:
Lvl 1:
Magic Missile
You throw a Magic Projectil at your target, dealing (30 + 1.75 per intellect point + 0.25 per wisdom) damage.
Mana: 100
CD: 0.5 sec
Range: so far you can shoot a Enderperl.
Reagents: Stick

Lvl 1: Passive
Overmind
Manareg increases by 0.5 per Intellect Point and 1.0 Per Wisdom Point

Lvl 5: Active
Equvalent exchange
The Walok changes (300) of his Mana into health (90 + 3 per wisdom point).
Warmup : 2.0 sec
CD: 20sec
Reagents: 16 seeds

Lvl 10: Active
Thor's Highfive( or Bolt)
With lightning, you strike your target within (11 + 0.1 per intellect point) blocks and dealing (55 + 2.5 per intellect point) damage. Takes 2 seconds to warm up.
Mana: 150
CD: 6 sec

Lvl 15: Active
Dimensiona Jump
You are teleported up to (8 + 0.1 per intellect point) blocks in the direction you are looking. Can be used through 1x1 holes. Can not be used while you are rooted.
CD: 25 sec
Reagents: 8 Redstone

Lvl 20: Passive
Lord of the Tower
If the Walok does not move for 20 sec he gets his magic damage increased by 10% every 2 sec till 100% mor magic dmg. After he moves he looses every 1Sec 20% Magic dmg till he gets back to Normal.

Lvl 30: Active
Forceshield
The Walok summons a sphere 4x4x4 made out of glass for 14 Secs to protect himself (or catch someone).
CD: 10minc
Reagents: 10 Slime 64 Glass

Lvl 35: Active
Run you fools
The Walok heals his Friend for (80 + 0.5 per Wisdom + 0.5 per Intellect)
Mana: 200
CD: 10 sec
Reagents: 10 Flowers

Lvl: 40 Active
You shall not pass
The Walok summons a 5x1x5 wall made out of Light (Nether Quarz) for 3secs
CD: 180 sec
Reagents: 10 Netherquarz

Lvl: 45 Active
Bring me my Fellows
You summon your current party to your location. Takes 15 seconds to warm up.
CD: 20 min
Reagents:
10 Slimeball

Lvl: 50 Active
A Connection to Heaven
Teleports the Walok and his Party to the End...and or back.
Reagents:
10 Diamonds

Lvl: 65 Active
Pillar of God
The Walok summons a Pillar which stays there for the time the Walok is Logged in. Once he logged out the Pillar disapears. $
The Pillar Increases the Waloks Life and Mana by 300 and his Magic attack by 50%

When you have more Skills you can use this template:

Lvl: x
Name:
Descrpition:
Mana:

CD:
Reagents:

Thanks and Hope you like it. OoO

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Why are there so many "Holy" skills for a Warlock? Warlocks are typically demonic in nature. Also, we aren't really in need of class ideas since we already have Samurai, Dancer, and Melonmancer planned.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Walok
Walok are the ultimate casters. They are very low in defense but also very strong in offense and Healing. The Walok cant use any Weapons expect a Stick. The most special about the Walok is his high Manaregenration which he need for Nonstop Casting of his spells.

Base Mana: 1000
Base Health: 400
Base Manreg: 100

Strength0Constitution-5Endurance-5Agility2Intellect5Wisdom15Charisma3

Skills:
Lvl 1:
Magic Missile
You throw a Magic Projectil at your target, dealing (30 + 1.75 per intellect point + 0.25 per wisdom) damage.
CD: 0.5 sec
Range: so far you can shoot a Enderperl.
Reagents: Stick

Lvl 1: Passive
Overmind
Manareg increases by 0.5 per Intellect Point and 1.0 Per Wisdom Point

Lvl 5: Active
Equvalent exchange
The Walok changes (300) of his Mana into health (90 + 3 per wisdom point).
Warmup : 2.0 sec
CD: 20sec

Lvl 10: Active
Thor's Highfive( or Bolt)
With lightning, you strike your target within (11 + 0.1 per intellect point) blocks and dealing (55 + 2.5 per intellect point) damage. Takes 2 seconds to warm up.
Mana: 150
CD: 6 sec

Lvl 15: Active
Dimensiona Jump
You are teleported up to (8 + 0.1 per intellect point) blocks in the direction you are looking. Can be used through 1x1 holes. Can not be used while you are rooted.
CD: 25 sec
Reagents: 8 Redstone

Lvl 20: Passive
Lord of the Tower
If the Walok does not move for 20 sec he gets his magic damage increased by 10% every 2 sec till 100% mor magic dmg. After he moves he looses every 1Sec 20% Magic dmg till he gets back to Normal.

Lvl 30: Active
Forceshield
The Walok summons a sphere 4x4x4 made out of glass for 14 Secs to protect himself (or catch someone).
CD: 10minc
Reagents: 10 Slime 64 Glass

Lvl 35: Active
Run you fools
The Walok heals his Friend for (80 + 0.5 per Wisdom + 0.5 per Intellect)
CD: 10 sec
Reagents: 10 Flowers

Lvl: 40 Active
You shall not pass
The Walok summons a 5x1x5 wall made out of Light (Nether Quarz) for 3secs
CD: 180 sec
Reagents: 10 Netherquarz

Lvl: 45 Active
Bring me my Fellows
You summon your current party to your location. Takes 15 seconds to warm up.
Reagents:
10 Slimeball

Lvl: 50 Active
A Connection to Heaven
Teleports the Walok and his Party to the End...and or back.
Reagents:
10 Diamonds

Lvl: 65 Active
Pillar of God
The Walok summons a Pillar which stays there for the time the Walok is Logged in. Once he logged out the Pillar disapears. $
The Pillar Increases the Waloks Life and Mana by 300 and his Magic attack by 50%

When you have more Skills you can use this template:

Lvl: x
Name:
Descrpition:
Mana:
CD:
Reagents:

Thanks and Hope you like it. OoO
Too many reagents, in my opinion.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
The basic premise (right word?) of this class is very similar to bloodmage. Deals damage and heals itself. Sure I understand warlock would be different but imo there is not much point in having two very similar classes. For example there used to be thief and ninja but because they were so similar the classes were combined to make room for something more unique (Runeblade)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Imo a Warlock would be a better addition than a melonmancer. The idea just seems childish to me and I'd imagine anyone that doesn't have a background knowledge of HC/Newerth won't get the joke and will find it as stupid as I do.

Anyway enough talk of other classes please stay on the topic of this suggestion.

Moralsk

Gold
Imo a Warlock would be a better addition than a melonmancer. The idea just seems childish to me and I'd imagine anyone that doesn't have a background knowledge of HC/Newerth won't get the joke and will find it as stupid as I do.

Anyway enough talk of other classes please stay on the topic of this suggestion.

I was wondering if I was the only one that felt that's a horrible idea for a class...

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I've always wanted a warlock class but this is not what it would be like imo.....
Yea while I like the idea of a warlock I don't really think the class that has been built in this thread fits the bill.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Yea while I like the idea of a warlock I don't really think the class that has been built in this thread fits the bill.
Maybe you could build it up on a new mechanic or something? <w<
Like, let's say... souls maybe? Whenever a mob/player dies near the warlock, he'd gain a "soul", and some of his abilities would be powered up by souls or something? That'd be cool. I think.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
I think if there was going to be a new class it should be warrior/rogue. Shaman just came out too so I wouldn't expect a class anytime soon.