• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion new class

So this is my class suggestion
(i cant think of a name right now): A silenceing attack(maybe kick), Adds a random debuff and a random buff, attacks for dmg and makes them have nausea
goes into
Renderer: can disable mana regen stanima regen and can remove mana and stanima and can force all nearby people into non skill fighting
Sacrificalist: removes own strengts and add weakness for great effects
MindSlayer: can force opponents into attacking other people and self can make one skill use another skill
Hypnotist: can force sleepyness (nausea slow) can make them see attacking mobs an make them see multiple of the player
Edit: added first class

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't write plugins for minecraft, but I do program. From what experience I have I would say that Renderer and Sacrificalist could be feasible, mindslayer and hypnotist are likely not even possible. Regardless, the programmers, admin and balance team seem to have little to no interest in adding more classes or really changing or adding skills either. Sound cool though. I have been pushing for more support.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Hypnotics effect of nausea is entirely feasible, and the making them see hostile mobs is possible, it would act the same way social pets do, they would be spawned in and couldnt take damage or deal damage. As i have no coding experience i dont know how hard it would be to code it, but balance would definitely be an issue with these.

I don't write plugins for minecraft, but I do program. From what experience I have I would say that Renderer and Sacrificalist could be feasible, mindslayer and hypnotist are likely not even possible. Regardless, the programmers, admin and balance team seem to have little to no interest in adding more classes or really changing or adding skills either. Sound cool though. I have been pushing for more support.
MindSlayer is possible the skills one is easyer but the attacking one would register the player attacking and then make the attack hit anything near him Hypno is competely possible just like minimike96 said
Hypnotics effect of nausea is entirely feasible, and the making them see hostile mobs is possible, it would act the same way social pets do, they would be spawned in and couldnt take damage or deal damage. As i have no coding experience i dont know how hard it would be to code it, but balance would definitely be an issue with these.
I'm not sure of issues of balance but they would be found when tested against classes