• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Class

Would you like to see this class on Herocraft? Barbarian

• Total voters

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
New Warrior Class
Barbarian

Weapons: Axes

Axe Damage: 54-102 at level 1-60

Armor: Iron chest and iron boots, Chainmail legs, and leather helm

Base HP 810
Max HP 1100

Level 10 Face Kick
You kick the enemy in the face for 78 damage knocking them back.
Cool down 15 seconds

Level 20 Spinning Axe Spiral
You spin in a circle dealing 134 damage to all enemies within a 3 block range around you.
Cool down 20 seconds

Level 30 Unstoppable Force
You run at an unbelievable speed not being able to get slowed by anything in your path for 5 seconds. (Fastest speed possible)
Cool down 35 seconds

Level 35 Headbash
You bash your head against the enemy stunning him for 1.5 seconds.
Cool down 40 seconds

Level 40 Blood Drinker
Drink the blood of a fallen enemy to restore 200 health instantly.
Cool down 10 seconds only usable out of combat.

Level 50 Passive Axe Superiority
You increase your damage on axes by 10%

Level 55 Ground Smash
You smash the ground knocking all enemies up into the air and dealing 114 damage
Cool down 30 seconds

Level 59 Passive BloodThirsty
Everytime you attack an enemy with your axe you receive a portion (2%) of your damage dealt in Health back. (Around 2 health each hit at level 60)

Level 60 Drunken Rage
You go into a rage dealing 20% more damage but receive alcohol poisoning doing 200 damage over a 20 second time period (10 damage every second).
Cool down 1 minute.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
It would be too powerful to have a class with 1100 hp that does around 112 hp with their axe(Including their level 50 skill). But I like the idea of a barbarian class. I think their should be 4 main classes with 5 specs each. That would allow 4 more classes and I think that could be done with these suggestions.

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
New Warrior Class
Barbarian

Weapons: Axes

Axe Damage: 54-102 at level 1-60

Armor: Iron chest and iron boots, Chainmail legs, and leather helm

Base HP 810
Max HP 1100

Level 10 Face Kick
You kick the enemy in the face for 78 damage knocking them back.
Cool down 15 seconds

Level 20 Spinning Axe Spiral
You spin in a circle dealing 134 damage to all enemies within a 3 block range around you.
Cool down 20 seconds

Level 30 Unstoppable Force
You run at an unbelievable speed not being able to get slowed by anything in your path for 5 seconds. (Fastest speed possible)
Cool down 35 seconds

Level 35 Headbash
You bash your head against the enemy stunning him for 1.5 seconds.
Cool down 40 seconds

Level 40 Blood Drinker
Drink the blood of a fallen enemy to restore 200 health instantly.
Cool down 10 seconds only usable out of combat.

Level 50 Passive Axe Superiority
You increase your damage on axes by 10%

Level 55 Ground Smash
You smash the ground knocking all enemies up into the air and dealing 114 damage
Cool down 30 seconds

Level 59 Passive BloodThirsty
Everytime you attack an enemy with your axe you receive a portion (2%) of your damage dealt in Health back. (Around 2 health each hit at level 60)

Level 60 Drunken Rage
You go into a rage dealing 20% more damage but receive alcohol poisoning doing 200 damage over a 20 second time period (10 damage every second).
Cool down 1 minute.

op class

Crimlake

Wood
Personally I think each of the classes should have specs and a sort of *Grandmaster* spec for each spec (EX: Wizard -> Archmage) where they get 1-3 new skills and increased stats. But that will be a pain in the ass to do so I don't expect it to happen, would still love it though. ^-^

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
What do you mean?

3 out of 5 of the posts above me were degrading and not at all helpful or positive. (Ie. "Don't post your links in my thread, your ideas are bad", "Barbarian is a noob of Dreadnight" and "Op class")

Surprisingly, there was a time on this server when people worked together for the better of Herocraft, instead of constantly degrading eachother and getting into arguments. But those days are long gone.