• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New caster sub-class

I think there should be a new caster sub-class called dream caster. i think there should be moves like nightmare fuel that takes their health and gives it to you and blinds them and slows them with scary enderman sounds. Who's with me!

JacobBurkey

Portal
I think there should be a new caster sub-class called dream caster. i think there should be moves like nightmare fuel that takes their health and gives it to you and blinds them and slows them with scary enderman sounds. Who's with me!

So, it's a mix between bloodmage and pyro? This sounds more like a nightmare caster than dream caster... Or it just sounds like the Necromancer class we already have..

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
well the description of beguilier is "to cast illusion" but what I've seen so far the class summon pigs and stuff, not much illusion.

So that is basicilly a "real" version of beguilier

Also: if they make the sub class there have to be another sub class to other class or else it's unfair.